Tipping point

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hello! Its great to have such a forum where there is so much to share & know. I am currently studying for my GMAT, plan to take it by June-July. I have media, advertising experience focused around sales / business development for over 12...
Page 1 of 1

Hello!

Its great to have such a forum where there is so much to share & know.

I am currently studying for my GMAT, plan to take it by June-July. I have media, advertising experience focused around sales / business development for over 12 years. Am 33 yrs old. An ASst VP with a leading MNC advtg agency. I have switched over 6 jobs in 12 yrs. With a few ones in companies that were small sized/ entrepreneur driven which didn't work out well but paid off in terms of experience. Like every other ambitious person, I switched jobs too to earn a higher pay and a better work profile from time to time.

Now, I need to know : Is there anyone in here who has switched to media consulting / finance -media/content related consulting / managerial roles in MNC's outside of media companies / advtg & media agencies ?
Salary and designation : I earn over 20 lakhs p.a. Post my MBA, how much will my potential joining salary be ( only from Top 20 schools in their Exec MBA program )?
Do overseas Top schools look at only an India experienced guy passing out and hire him for a job overseas ? At a competent salary prevalent there that is ?
At my age, where finding a mate and settling is also what i look forward for, what would you advise I should do ?

All suggestions and advice are welcome at the earliest.

Thank you:)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.