Time Vs CL Vs IMS Vs PT (Strenghth & Weakness)

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi friends I am a computer engineer pondering about what to join & what not. :: I am interested mostly in Postal course & have no problem in taking more than i if that's worth it. Kindly feel free to contribute toward listing me...
Page 1 of 1

Hey Guys,

THis is an all time-fav thread ...that comes up every now and then during the AIMCATS/SIMCATS season....

Do check the earlier threads to get more views on this topic....

If i am not wrong...there was a poll on this topic too...the winner obviously was TIME ( if i'mnt wrong again )

Regards
Vikram

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I had both IMS and PT material.

IMS is strong in English. It has indirect RCs while PT has lengthier RCs but very simple ones. Also it focuses more on vocab.

PT has a better material for quant. It has a lot of short cuts while IMS does'nt give a single short cut. The questions are also good.

In DI IMS is more calculation based while PT has different kinds of DI.

For their comprehensive tests IMS has a larger base while PT has a smaller base but the standards are quite high.

What you could do is take the test series for one of them and the other one's material.

Hi friends

I am a computer engineer pondering about what to join & what not.

I am interested mostly in Postal course & have no problem in taking more than i if that's worth it.

Kindly feel free to contribute toward listing merits & demerits of allthe major coaching institutes for more effective preparation.