TIME Mock FMS (OMET 101021)

93 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group
Dear Puys, This is a thread for the Mock FMS conducted by TIME. It was scheduled to be held today and will be held on monday again by TIME. Please put your scores here. My score is: Sec 1: 85 Sec 2: 47 Sec 3: 91 Sec 4: 100 Tot...
Page 1 of 10
TIME OMET VA for any exam is so pathetic,that it is depressing.FMS RC is def. going to be much much tougher and VA is gonna be bizarre(saying from last year's exp. )

PS:Last year had a AIR 101 in a similar MOCK FMS.Not that it helped in any way
I was feeling so low after getting a pathetic score(around 200) in TIME mock,but above post has boosted my moral

anyway,all the best puys for last exam of this session.
Give it your best shot
No..100 Piper is better  !
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

QA-14C 1W
LR-9C 5W
RC-24C 8W
VA-32C 4W
OA-79C 18W 298

acc. to the results-might get AIR 26.Gave at home.

TIME OMET VA for any exam is so pathetic,that it is depressing.FMS RC is def. going to be much much tougher and VA is gonna be bizarre(saying from last year's exp. )

PS:Last year had a AIR 101 in a similar MOCK FMS.Not that it helped in any way

Aman_88 Says
well, can someone post how many questions, at least, should be attempted in each of the sections in order to clear the sectional cut-offs..? that might help to get away with the sections we r weak in..? reply ASAP

Sorry for the late reply Aman . But this info is no clincher anyway .

I mentioned in other FMS 2010 discussion thread that as a thumb rule 1/6th of the total marks in the section should , in all probablity , fetch you 50%tile i.e. say, QA has 50 q s = 200 marks. If you can 35 marks then you should be able to cross 50%tile. this is not conclusive though.
This detail might change tomrw.
Read "Why MBA" http://everythin4all.wordpress.com/ Videos @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkfUKHRovqo
I took the TIME AIMFMS paper at home today. Had collected it from the centre. My marks-

QA - 50 (15A,13R,2W)
LR - 56 (19A,15R,4W)
RC - 95 (35A,26 R,9W)
VA - 110 (35A,29R,6W)
OA - 311 (104A,83R,21W)

My take-

1. VA was crap.The actual FMS paper is way more difficult. RC was quite easier as well.
2. Someone asked about the question about letting the genie out of the bottle. Option no. 1-giving away a secret is to 'let the cat out of the bag.'So I guess the answer given is correct.
3. Felt QA was a little more tough and the LR sets were quite tough compared to last yr.

ATB to everyone.

You are right !!! TIME is known for crappy VA/RC. Its absolutely lousy.
IMS english is good and hence their RCs are good quality in their mockFMS papers.
Read "Why MBA" http://everythin4all.wordpress.com/ Videos @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkfUKHRovqo

I took the TIME AIMFMS paper at home today. Had collected it from the centre. My marks-

QA - 50 (15A,13R,2W)
LR - 56 (19A,15R,4W)
RC - 95 (35A,26 R,9W)
VA - 110 (35A,29R,6W)
OA - 311 (104A,83R,21W)

My take-

1. VA was crap.The actual FMS paper is way more difficult. RC was quite easier as well.
2. Someone asked about the question about letting the genie out of the bottle. Option no. 1-giving away a secret is to 'let the cat out of the bag.'So I guess the answer given is correct.
3. Felt QA was a little more tough and the LR sets were quite tough compared to last yr.

ATB to everyone.

well, can someone post how many questions, at least, should be attempted in each of the sections in order to clear the sectional cut-offs..? that might help to get away with the sections we r weak in..? reply ASAP

aNYONE noticed some problems in Toppers List.
AIR--TOTAL
1----83.75
2----494
3----75
4----353
... it goes on like tat !!! :wow:

Results have been corrected now

ye manhoos TIME lucknow ka result kabhi T.I.M.E. pe nahi aata hai!!!
MERE AIMXAT ka abhi tak nahi aaya... FMS ka kya aayega

I am scoring around 200.
.. I dunno why did I login here... I wsa LIKE OMFG>.. what do you people eat... I am astonished.. why was I born in 89...the competition this year is so tough..what do you guys eat...I got 70 in one section(LR) and I was so happy).........I got 46 in VA and 26 in RC and I was so happy...the scores looked good..But getting 100 in each section is insane.. and who is this guy->CHC9XW04.... he scored 72 in AIMXAT and 494 in AIMFMS... is he human...shit man.. what intelligent people are in this country// ..

arey chill bhai..wo paper setter hai ! apne 'shauk' aur hamare 'shock' ke liye baith jaata hai !

I am scoring around 200.
.. I dunno why did I login here... I wsa LIKE OMFG>.. what do you people eat... I am astonished.. why was I born in 89...the competition this year is so tough....I got 70 in one section(LR) and I was so happy).........I got 46 in VA and 26 in RC and I was so happy...the scores looked good..But getting 100 in each section is insane.. and who is this guy->CHC9XW04.... he scored 72 in AIMXAT and 494 in AIMFMS... is he human...shit man.. what intelligent people are in this country// ..