Time Mock Cet 29th January- Rock It

18 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
guys TIME is haveing its mock CET tomorrow , so just rock it , these days what i have been doing is analysing the mokc thoroughly , the visual reasoning questions as well as the series , lets see if there is something new that comes up in tomor...
Page 1 of 2
ANdomaN Says
hmm well i dunno whether this will help u or not but just try to restrict urself to just the statement given ! the given assumptions shud be drawn frm that statement only N not wht u think abt the subject .

but yu know what there are some questions where yu have to think beyond the given statements , something like " relating to legal affairs" in theses cases yu have assume the law prevalent at that pooint of time , so just following whats given in the statemenets may not work all the time , what say man,
bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of management ,
lifes rockin ever sinc k
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hmm well i dunno whether this will help u or not but just try to restrict urself to just the statement given ! the given assumptions shud be drawn frm that statement only N not wht u think abt the subject .

its implicits that kill me . verbal is with 95 percent accuracy guys

bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of management .
lifes rockin ever sinc k

Btwn wht u sayin abt questions offendin rahine :wow: !
chao ATB

I meant the questions about why he's appearing for these exams.. Seems like he's been asked that a lot, according to what nikhil and coolcucumber said earlier in the thread.
Hey, is this workshop a TIME workshop? Will we have it too? I really need to do better on all the verbal reasoning. If you can figure out any methods do share them here. Did really badly in courses of action in this mock, and less said about probably true/false the better. I usually get a decent amount right in all of them, but need to figure out a sure-fire way to get at least 85-90% of these right.

30/30 in visual reasoning is really fantastic. Mere liye this is a distant dream..... Yeah Ando those cricket selection questions were terrible. 6-10 was ok if you got the very muddled instructions they gave but it was time-consuming, as was 11-15.. Thankfully DI was very easy and not time consuming.

Hope the questions didn't offend, Rahine. I haven't read the FMS thread so no idea what's happening there. I guess it must be annoying to get them all the time.

Hey yeah mann workshop will be thr for all Time batches . AN yess regardin Courses of action just keep things simple N go for practical choices . tht will not just increase yr score u can get 100 % accuracy ( ITS tried n tested ) But yes practise as many questions as possible so tht u will becm aware of da LIMITS OF this practical thinkin !
Hope it helps u .

Btwn wht u sayin abt questions offendin rahine :wow: !
chao ATB
127 !
regardin implicits M mahself wrkin out sm trick to solve em wid 100 % accuracy . we r goin to have a workshop on reasonin usmain kuch bataya toh ill send a post . bye

Hey, is this workshop a TIME workshop? Will we have it too? I really need to do better on all the verbal reasoning. If you can figure out any methods do share them here. Did really badly in courses of action in this mock, and less said about probably true/false the better. I usually get a decent amount right in all of them, but need to figure out a sure-fire way to get at least 85-90% of these right.

30/30 in visual reasoning is really fantastic. Mere liye this is a distant dream..... Yeah Ando those cricket selection questions were terrible. 6-10 was ok if you got the very muddled instructions they gave but it was time-consuming, as was 11-15.. Thankfully DI was very easy and not time consuming.

Hope the questions didn't offend, Rahine. I haven't read the FMS thread so no idea what's happening there. I guess it must be annoying to get them all the time.

127 !
regardin implicits M mahself wrkin out sm trick to solve em wid 100 % accuracy . we r goin to have a workshop on reasonin usmain kuch bataya toh ill send a post . bye

HEy 30\30 in visual iz cool yaar rahine 😃 pass on sm tipz ! i got just 22 frm last timz 26 how much time u dedicated fr scorin 30 ?
An yes azir yaar woh 91-95 mujhe bhi naih aaya sm bizzare logic ??:

apart frm tht 6- 10 wuz equally horrible So wer da selectionz :wow::huh:

130 + iz gud fr this mock yaar :thumbsup:
An itz really surprisin how just the three of us give replies over here everytime when 500- 600 guyz in mumbai appear fr these mocks :eek:

Site ka publicity karna padega lagta hain batch main

chaloo chao ! todayz been tough day
laterz

i dunt knwo might be the analisis of the previous mocks helped me , it was all about getting them right as soon as yu broke the pattern code , so andoman , whats yur score cuming to , i guess yu also double chekd ,
but man yu have always been scoring really high so just dont worry and regarding the fact that whether im writing it for time , let me tell that no guys its for jbims that im writing , jbims is my dream , just trying to achieve although there are only 18 seats to lay a stake on ,
andoman waiting for yur replies ,
tell me hoe yu do implicits man ,

bengal tiger
coolrahine
sydenham institute of management, lifes rockin ever sinc k
hehe..dont ask rahine sir about it...dere cud be a virtual war happening here in a matter of minutes! dont believe me,see the FMS thread.so guys,just stop askin rahine sir abt the reason behind his giving xams like fms,cet,etc etc.go to the fms thead and find that out ureself..
anyhow rahine sir.i rem askin u a querry abt the "K" letter in ur signature..wat does it xactly mean? u seem to be using it quite a lot...

dont dare to ask that ques to him. else there will be another war up here

look at wat happened in fms thread. chod yar its his call let him give as many exams as he likes
Ok, am suddenly much happier. I think I made a calculating error earlier. I just recalculated the score and it's 136, not 126. I'm afraid of counting it again though, I might just end up with 116 this time :D.

Btw Rahine, just wondering, if you don't mind: Are you giving the mocks only for analysis or are you giving the actual CET too? Are you doing this officially for TIME? Just wondering cuz you're in Sydenham already.

Hey, aren't there any more people out there giving TIME mocks apart from us 3? Is there anybody out there..... Come on outta the woodwork.

hehe..dont ask rahine sir about it...dere cud be a virtual war happening here in a matter of minutes! dont believe me,see the FMS thread.so guys,just stop askin rahine sir abt the reason behind his giving xams like fms,cet,etc etc.go to the fms thead and find that out ureself..
anyhow rahine sir.i rem askin u a querry abt the "K" letter in ur signature..wat does it xactly mean? u seem to be using it quite a lot...