Time Aimcat Schedule...

86 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
This is the schedule of AIMCAT test series by TIME Institute. SNO. AIMCAT DATE DAY 1 AIMCAT501 27.06.04 Sunday 2 AIMCAT502 18.07.04 Sunday 3 AIMCAT503 01.08.04 Sunday 4 AIMCAT504 08.08.04 Sunday ...
Page 1 of 9

Exactly Haripi. Must not give them your CAT roll number when they ask in November. It's step motherly treatment from them.

when i asked the babe receptionist as rates are lesser in some other cities, she asks me to go to that city and write AIMCAT.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

i dunt understand the funda yaar!!!! why the hell do they have to cut the no of tests..instead of giving take away tests for TIME students if they wanted more??it wud be more useful if they had a better and larger all INDIA database......

and there is no free mock test this SUNDAY...they said they normally have the EIGTH AIMCAT as free ALL india test......

and regarding the concession for people who have already written cat..and have got above 90 or 95 %ile...there is no concession of 50 or 60%...it is something around Rs.300 or 400.....

one advantage to old time students is they can get the test series package for Rs.2320(s'thing arnd dat) against the actual rate of Rs.2860 for other students...
UNFORTUNATELY...i'm an Ex-IMS student 😞

bye
lucky

I suddenly realised we r running into the final months for CAT prep!!! ive finished all teh BRM'sexcept VA...its time guyz..start gaining TEMPO...gud luck

hey today i talked with the lady(receptionist at TIME) and somehow convinced her that in other states of india they are giving the free mocks..the lady yielded and asked me to come and register...when i went there it was a complete U-turn...

WTF...i travelled some 10 odd Kms to find out that teh sitn: remains same and yes i did hear that they are offering schols...
95 % + ---- 1750
90 % + ---- 2250

the final rates are 3250 / 16 tests ie 15 Aimcats... + one free...

strange rules.....

Mr.Bala.... u should also not take our IDs for projecting your CAT results... u have specifically said that we are non time..so lets see whether u hold your integrity and project the results of only classroom TIME students...

don't really understand this.

in pune they said 1200 for test series if you are an ex-time student.

anyhow, going to register in half an hours time before they raise it any further.

me too visited time-vashi (navi mumbai) centre last evening and came to know more or less the same...

i visited earlier also, tht time they said 2750/- for 18 aimcat, but the revised thing is 16 mock cat for 2950/- startin 1st aug.

I asked them ny discounts for the xlri call...got a negative reply..only 90-95%ilers in cat.

finally i convinced them for the previous offer (18 aimcat@2750/-). Missed the 1st aimcat, will appear for the one coming sunday

stay connected !!
cheers !

hi ppl
went to the TIME chennai centre today to ask abt the test series...they said it starts in august for non time students....the reason for not allowing us to rite the previous tests is...guess vat?????!
!
!
!
TIME students wanted more tests than NON TIME students...
i dunt understand the funda yaar!!!! why the hell do they have to cut the no of tests..instead of giving take away tests for TIME students if they wanted more??it wud be more useful if they had a better and larger all INDIA database......
and dont these ppl consider test series students as TIME students...(lemme c the number they project this year for the IIM call getters....i wud be surprised if they dont include the number of test series students in their final result) :wink: in such a case..their number will be much low this time :wink:

and there is no free mock test this SUNDAY...they said they normally have the EIGTH AIMCAT as free ALL india test......

and regarding the concession for people who have already written cat..and have got above 90 or 95 %ile...there is no concession of 50 or 60%...it is something around Rs.300 or 400.....

one advantage to old time students is they can get the test series package for Rs.2320(s'thing arnd dat) against the actual rate of Rs.2860 for other students...
UNFORTUNATELY...i'm an Ex-IMS student 😞

bye
lucky

I suddenly realised we r running into the final months for CAT prep!!! ive finished all teh BRM'sexcept VA...its time guyz..start gaining TEMPO...gud luck

guys......

my companys moved me to calcutta.,,,,,

hope i do find some company there.....

sunil

too bad da sunil,
i will miss your company ...
ATB dude....u could have asked for chennai posting naa...why did ya accept....
anyways all the best...

cheers,
Prashanth

guys......

my companys moved me to calcutta.,,,,,

hope i do find some company there.....

sunil

Got a prob guys,
I've registered for the AIMCATS frm a'bad. The first one's as u know is on the 1st of Aug. But I'm visiting A.P for the first two weeks of Aug. Will it be at all possible to attend the Mock back in Andhra for which I have registered here?
I just wanted to know whether there is even a remote possibility of such a happening before I could ask them abt it. anyone knows anything abt it?

sure dude u can chage ur centre atleast last year ims allowed the chane of cetre from chennai to coimbatore so its wort a shot so go and pester them for a change immediately

R.

Got a prob guys,
I've registered for the AIMCATS frm a'bad. The first one's as u know is on the 1st of Aug. But I'm visiting A.P for the first two weeks of Aug. Will it be at all possible to attend the Mock back in Andhra for which I have registered here?
I just wanted to know whether there is even a remote possibility of such a happening before I could ask them abt it. anyone knows anything abt it?

Is this waiver valid for all centres ? Kindly confirm... conflicting newz coming frm different centres...

yes i guess becoz one vipin gupta from pg had also got the waiver in delhi so i think it must be consistent across but still not sure y dont u contact them with ur % in ur city or send a email through their website