TIME: AIM-IIFT marks and discussions(9th October,2011)

89 Posts  ·  51 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Use this thread to post AIM-IIFT marks and discuss the paper. A poll has been put up as well.
Page 1 of 9
anyone has the answer key to last year's Time OMET 101205 (AimIIFT) ??
Need it urgently...
Press 'like' if you like my comment !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone share the strategy on how to prepare for the quant section of iift.

I attempted the mock and got a meagre 1.68 in quants. My performance was much better in DI with 21.01. How can one improve in quant section?

I seem to be doing okayish in CAT quant section but IIFT quants is like a bouncer. Can anyone share some strategy or some topics which need to be covered.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sanu8080 Says
where are the results for aimiift ?? how to see?? plzz help

Its the same way you check your AIMCAT results, check the drop down menu and go down the list and you will see OMET101203 thats where you'll find the results.
MA Social Entrepreneurship 2012-14, TISS :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi ppl,

This paper was quite similar to last years paper..Last year the IIFT people gave 1 or 2 marks to everyone as some questions were wrong.. I got 35.05 in that..This time i scored around 32.. I felt that the RCs were tough..QA in IIFT is always tough and a score of 10 would be good..
I think the cutoff for this paper would be around 32 to 34..
Last time the cutoff was around 35.7

I feel for you mate... .7 marks se you got left behind, I hope you cross the cut off this year... atb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Attempted the test right now, I should have been more serious while attempting the test.

Maths and GK were a otherwise paper was doable.

Scored 19.xx could have done way better, finished the test 30 minutes before.

What were the cut offs?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

where are the results for aimiift ?? how to see?? plzz help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can any one share iift mock paper of time..my email id is raghu5jan@gmail.com.. n i m a non time student..

Do or Die :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone who has done well in the test is kind enough to share your Strategy and/or time management for IIFT?

I'm giving IIFT for the first time and also gave first ever IIFT mock. Got 92.xx percentile but want to improve on it and plan it better..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"Your Result for OMET10101203 test is not available. Either you have not taken this test or you might not have darkened the ovals under your registration number properly". Crap i was told it was ok to use a black pen.WTF...For the first time i would have made the all india list and this happens!!! It is so unfair...Gotta give the guy at my centre a piece of my mind!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Was this conducted in Mumbai (Powai) I didn't get any message what so ever 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...