Thunderbird Vs RPI, Lally

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi everyone, I am new to pagalguy, but heard a lot about it from my friends. Just wanted to know about two bschools - Thunderbird, (Glendale, Arizona) and RPI, Lally. (Troy, NY) I have admits from these US uni. and getting scholarship of ...
Page 1 of 1

I know its too late, but I just want to put this here for future reference of PG's.

Here I go:
- From the first hand information of the school. I can say that it is a small school, but the quality of courses is good and at par with other big brands.

- It prepares you well for 3 careers, IT, Finance and Entrepreneurship

- Right now its also launching a new concentration in Business Analytic's and looking at the quality of the professors, it should be of admirable quality

- You are free to choose your elective courses from any of the other departments, namely IT, computers, Industrial Engineering, and make your own concentration

- The quality of the professors is comparable to the big names and RPI is supposed to be next to MIT

- The other point is that it also gives good scholarship to deserving candidates, which might be a point to look at in the current market situation

Let me know if you need any more info
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,

I am new to pagalguy, but heard a lot about it from my friends.
Just wanted to know about two bschools - Thunderbird, (Glendale, Arizona) and RPI, Lally. (Troy, NY)
I have admits from these US uni. and getting scholarship of 25% from Tbird, while around 40% from Lally. So am confused about which to select. Please provide me some light.
My profile - IT exp 4 yrs and would like towork in IT domain after MBA..

-dragstar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...