Thunderbird MBA-GM vs Moore IMBA

7 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello everyone! This is Deepak from India. I have an admit from Thunderbird (MBA-GM) and Moore USC (Global Track). Now the dilemma is to choose the right program because each is ranked No.1 in International Business and seem to have a fantast...
Page 1 of 1

Does anybody has the idea about the placement scenario in thunderbird?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I have an admit from Thunderbird too, and with William and Mary: Mason school, as well as Moore school

From what I have heard form the industry folks in the US, they do not think too highly about Moore school!

And incase you are looking to move towards consulting or Finance, then a school on the East coast is always better off.

I would be gald to hear more on this from you people... Keep writing.

Hi All...
I have received the interview invitation from Moore.
I would appreciate if you can tell me something about the interview, the questions, any catch that I need to take care of etc. etc.
Yet to register for the interview, waiting for an early response.
Thanks!

Hi there,

As I have written, both programs seem very interesting and have their strengths. I am still evaluating their programs and talking to alumni to make my choice.

Im hoping some of the Alumni from these schools would respond?

I have been offered admit too from Moore. Well that makes it three of us. Have u pple decided. Did upple get schol info and do u know when they give out that info.
And pls keep updating ur decisions. Would love to talk to u pple on gtalk or yahoo

Hi there,

As I have written, both programs seem very interesting and have their strengths. I am still evaluating their programs and talking to alumni to make my choice.

Im hoping some of the Alumni from these schools would respond?

Hi deepak,
Congrats on your admit. I have also been selected for the Moore IMBA program Global Track. Do you have any more news about the school and program other than the website information? Bw, which school are you planning to join ?

Hello everyone!

This is Deepak from India. I have an admit from Thunderbird (MBA-GM) and Moore USC (Global Track). Now the dilemma is to choose the right program because each is ranked No.1 in International Business and seem to have a fantastic program.

Thunderbird ranks high for me because of its strong brand name, its exchange programs with top schools like ISB, ESADE and others, its diverse student body, the culture of the school and its network. It sounds like a cultural paradise with a strong global curriculum. At the same time, I hear about bad employment prospects at T-bird.

On the other hand, Moore seems like a fantastic program with its top ranking across different areas, its student body and network. The International internship offered in another country makes this program look like no other. I am not sure if it enjoys the advantages of a big name as T-Bird. However, it seems to have a good ROI and its graduates, as far as my research goes, did not face any big employment issues. One downside I see is that it does not have exchange partnerships with the really top-notch schools across the world that Thunderbird seems to have.

I will be happy to hear the views and thoughts of people from across the world. I am sure you will agree it's a tough choice here.

Thank you.

Deepak