Thunderbird fall 2010 admit 2 year mba

131 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
anyone with admit to thunderbird for fall 2010 , 2 year traditional full time mba? i just got admit today. g-550/t-95/work ex- 54 months-dominantly in intl biz/ extra academic courses in financial management + foreign exchange management + be...
Page 1 of 14

Not sure if any of the you are active on this forum. But if anyone is reading this post than can you please let me know few tips about writing an essay on scholarship? I've completed all my essays but this one is surely giving me sleepless nights. Not sure what to write and what not to.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

------------------------

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, does anyone have any statistics about international students placements from thunderbird for year 2010?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

My profile is 600/103/3 yrs work ex. UG grades- avg.

I am worried about the location of the school. Arizona is in the middle of nowhere. So, is it worth applying? Whats the brand value? Can you compare it to Katz/Northeastern?? Also, How about the internship and placement stats for the 2010 batch?

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Thanks!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

My profile is 600/103/3 yrs work ex. UG grades- avg.

I am worried about the location of the school. Arizona is in the middle of nowhere. So, is it worth applying? Whats the brand value? Can you compare it to Katz/Northeastern?? Also, How about the internship and placement stats for the 2010 batch?

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Thanks!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received Admit for spring 2011 with 25% scholarship

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@jatin

My profile - GMAT-590/5.5 AWA/4+ yrs work ex/Real Estate-Project Management. I'll be applying to T-Bird for fall 2011 batch. Do I stand a chance of getting an admit? Pls advise...:)

Hi Guys

I also received admission to Thunderbird with 50% scholarship i.e. approx $39K. Its one of the most active schools I've ever come across. Just look at their posts on YouTube & Twitter.

The school has 75% acceptance rate as compared to 30-40% for other schools. I've heard that career services are awful but then the network is excellent. Most students find employment through alumni network.

School is ranked #17 for marketing & everyone knows that it is #1 for Intl. Bus. If you see on Youtube some teachers are very good & a few sound bad also.

Its a kind of a mixed bag, a lot to gain if someone is serious & I personally feel that class composition would be diverse but not very rich in terms of experience. So it isn't a school for everyone but for the ones who are made for it there is nothing better.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Vishal,

Can you share your profile please?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I have an admit from Thunderbird with 50% of scholarship. I have an admit from Wake Forest University with 50-60% scholarship. I have to decide which program to join. As of now, I am looking to get settled in US post-MBA. Could someone give me right suggestion. What are pros and corns of both the colleges? Any help would really benefit me very much. Please mail me any details to my email id kothavishal@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone! I finally recieved an admit too!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...