The Verdict is here- 730 it is!

15 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
After 1 year of dreaming to crack the GMAT and 4 months of slogging off studying for it, I finally managed to score a 730. I feel as though I have conquered the world although I know that this event will just become another milestone in a couple o...
Page 1 of 2

Congrats on the great score. I really liked your tips..I'm struggling with SC. can you please let me know how useful sc grail 3rd edition will be ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gauravdangi what did you do to improve your concentration ? secondly, which all schools are you applying to ?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@INSEADchaser said:
Thanks for sharing a lot of insights..Really helpful. And congrats!

Thanks..All the best dude!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for sharing a lot of insights..Really helpful. And congrats! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rendezvous_deepak said:
Gaurav,Congratulations - Looks like 4 months were enough for prep since I have just those many as i write.i am struglling with SC - what are the ways you can crack these, i am not sure which all books to buy since their is loads of info out there which makes it even more confusing.Please helpDeepak
SC Grail 3rd edition and Manhattan SC are the only two books you will need for SC. I think they're more than sufficient.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rendezvous_deepak said:
Gaurav,Congratulations - Looks like 4 months were enough for prep since I have just those many as i write.i am struglling with SC - what are the ways you can crack these, i am not sure which all books to buy since their is loads of info out there which makes it even more confusing.Please helpDeepak
sir, you also have posted the same in this thread,.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/gmat-and-gre-prep/gmat-study-group-april-2013-t-88156/p-3610110/r-4166725?page=1

you will get your reply soon,
do not post the same in multiple thread. :)
ATB
Regards
NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gaurav,

Congratulations - Looks like 4 months were enough for prep since I have just those many as i write.

i am struglling with SC - what are the ways you can crack these, i am not sure which all books to buy since their is loads of info out there which makes it even more confusing.

Please help

Deepak
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gauravdangi

You'd better use some already open GMAT Thread to share this

@visionIIM-ACL :mg:
NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Quidditchpro said:
Did you use the 1000SC and CR documents ? How good are they ?
My 2 cents. The 1000SC & CR documents are not very good. There's no point in practice a lot of questions without reading their explanations which unfortunately the 1000 series documents don't have. Just rely on quality stuff
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did you use the 1000SC and CR documents ? How good are they ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...