The text editor

173 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
Alright people. I hate to do this as it means I've screwed up. But anyways, I've started this exclusive thread for all you people to vent your anger at the beautiful text editor that I've made. There will be a complete re-write and I'm looking for...
Page 1 of 18
@Angadbir This one's a tough nut to crack. Quite a bit of change required to get it done, which right now, isn't feasible enough. But rest assured, it is still on my TODO list. Sorry to disappoint you though
Yes, I rather like this God fellow.A pestilence here,a plague there.Omnipotence.Gotta get me some
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@pagalguy said:
@jibi.abraham Might I take this opportunity to remind you about the multi-quotes thingie

Still waiting on this one!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yes, I rather like this God fellow.A pestilence here,a plague there.Omnipotence.Gotta get me some
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jibi.abraham said:
@Angadbir Is there an issue or are you just testing things?
Ohh... So we have something new here.

What i did was post what you can see now. Then i edited the post and added another statement saying, 'I updated to latest FF version and the text formats are working now'.

So, text formats are good is the good news.
Save on edited post might require some attention.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Angadbir Is there an issue or are you just testing things?
Edit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jibi.abraham said:
Hmm, I can't replicate your issue. I had tested all this out very thouroughly indeed. Let me know if it persists. If it does, also send me your FF version
FF version 16.0.1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanx :mg:

XLRI || Business Management | 2013 - 2015 || Senior Executive Member - External Linkages (ExLink) || Senior Executive Member - E-Cell || Setting goals is easy. What counts is the ability to follow the dreams till they become your reality
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...