The Simpsosns Fans thread

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
378 episodes and It still rocks.America's most loved family(outside america ..of course :: ).The Simpsons cartoons is one of the greatest animated series of all time.Be it for the starting couch gag or antics of the Simpsons,their pets or other ...
Page 1 of 1
Solid_Snake Says
378 episodes and It still rocks.America's most loved family(outside america ..of course ).The Simpsons cartoons is one of the greatest animated series of all time.Be it for the starting couch gag or antics of the Simpsons,their pets or other characters.The next step in the franchise,a full length feature movie will be out on July 22 2007.

i m waiting for it//
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

The I didnt do it episode rocks.The blackboard gag in the recent season has been reduced to only 8-9 writings in a season of 24 or so episodes.The repeats are fun though.I try to watch every 6pm episode.My only plea to Star World would be to show Futurama reruns in a while.It was too good.

"simpsons" is creativity at its best.its just superb.the new season has started on star world!!!!!!!!wat i love the most is the title song.it took me quite some time to realise that bart writes somethin different on the blackboard in every episode in the theme song.simply brilliant.looking forward to the movie.
my favourite characters:hmmm.both homer n bart!

i didnt do it!!

378 episodes and It still rocks.America's most loved family(outside america ..of course ).The Simpsons cartoons is one of the greatest animated series of all time.Be it for the starting couch gag or antics of the Simpsons,their pets or other characters.The next step in the franchise,a full length feature movie will be out on July 22 2007.