@Axmit's post

in The Reality about MILE Pune
Updated 6 days ago

Hi, I have always been skeptical about writing reviews. I am a MILE pass out student (marketing 2015). I recently had a chance to visit MILE after 3 odd years. The reason I never wrote a Review about MILE was because of the infrastructure they had. I was Awestruk with the new top class infrastructure that they have come up with. There was never a single reason for me to hate MILE be it the crowd, the faculty, the culture n exposure, the only drawback was the infrastructure.

Placements here are good, trust me when I say I am happy both financially and emotionally if I look into my career growth. I still have some friends who studied from some top class brands in MBA, they are not half as happy as I am today!

My personal opinion would be go and visit the college you will feel the vibes already :)

If you are looking for a college that makes you feel at home, scolds when you are wrong appreciates and motivates you all the other time just like your Mom Dad would, MILE is the place.

I wish you guys all the very best!

Remember your career doesn't start when you get placed in any xyz college. Your career starts when you choose the right college :)

1 like1 comment
janvigandhi
@janvigandhi  ·  0 karma

Hii... I want to know more about lexicon mile... jaanv2402@gmail.com is my mail... plz revert back 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 15 posts in The Reality about MILE Pune

View all the posts »