The Reality about MILE Pune

13 Posts  ·  63 Users
About this group
Hi Guys.. I am striked by many counselors about goodness and awesomeness of MILE College in Pune. I am not very sure about the truth and claims made about the wonderful placements happening there. Since i dint find any thread talking about t...
Page 1 of 2

you can connet with us for more inforation about lexicon mile follow the link given below.

https://www.edificationconsulting.com/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which type of college is LEXICON MILE PUNE? What are its PLACEMENTS RECORDS??? One of the consultancy on Kolkata highly recommended me this college. What is the reality? Kindly reply me.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have read only good things about Lexicon Mile,Pune on facebook by its student...can anyone pls tell me is lexicon mile really that good???

2 likes1 comment
v001
@v001  ·  7 karma

yes please reply even i want to know

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please tell me about placement of MILE?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the fees structure of Lexicon MILE, Pune?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the process of Admission in MILe?

1 comment
Priyanshi456
@Priyanshi456  ·  0 karma

Students are required to fill the Application Form (Click here to download the Application Form). The same Application Form can also be obtained from our campus.

Candidates desirous of applying are required to appear in one of the following tests: (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and any other valid test acceptable to MILE). MILE will conduct GD & PI for all eligible applicants for final selection.

Students are also required to appear for interview process at the campus and in cities all across India, which will be notified at a later date.

Candidates will be short-listed based on their performance in the Interview process. Academic performance of the candidate in 10th, 12th, graduation will be taken into consideration for the selection. The short listed students will be given offer letter for admission.

Admission shall be confirmed once the registration amount is received from the candidates.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the selection criteria for MILE PGDM program?    

1 comment
Mansi487
@Mansi487  ·  1 karma

1. Competitive Exam Test scores

2. Group Discussion (GD)/ Caselet Analysis and Personal interview (PI):

The Personal Interview consist assessment of the following aspects.

2 a) Technical Interview: These questions test your basic knowledge and look into your overall understanding of management concepts.

2 b) Competency based Interview: Competency or behavioural questions are one of the best tools to identify whether a candidate’s characteristics and motivations match the behaviours needed for a management admission. These help identify the behavioural traits and characteristics that MILE believes, are essential for success as future management professionals.

2 c) Past academic records

2 d) Work experience, if any Based on weighted average of the above parameters, the merit listing is done.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have always been skeptical about writing reviews. I am a MILE pass out student (marketing 2015). I recently had a chance to visit MILE after 3 odd years. The reason I never wrote a Review about MILE was because of the infrastructure they had. I was Awestruk with the new top class infrastructure that they have come up with. There was never a single reason for me to hate MILE be it the crowd, the faculty, the culture n exposure, the only drawback was the infrastructure.

Placements here are good, trust me when I say I am happy both financially and emotionally if I look into my career growth. I still have some friends who studied from some top class brands in MBA, they are not half as happy as I am today!

My personal opinion would be go and visit the college you will feel the vibes already :)

If you are looking for a college that makes you feel at home, scolds when you are wrong appreciates and motivates you all the other time just like your Mom Dad would, MILE is the place.

I wish you guys all the very best!

Remember your career doesn't start when you get placed in any xyz college. Your career starts when you choose the right college :)

1 like1 comment
janvigandhi
@janvigandhi  ·  0 karma

Hii... I want to know more about lexicon mile... jaanv2402@gmail.com is my mail... plz revert back 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MILE college is total waste college. All it's students r frustrated. there is no full time teacher. on name of teaching all college work is conducted by students only (so called students run college). they organist some purple fever (annual function just to trap next batch of students. all these u can verify from any one current students. Only BPO/KPO companies comes for placements in their campus. Vishal 

1 comment
Sarkar1705
@Sarkar1705  ·  0 karma

Can u tell me more about lexicon mile s.s.sarkar17@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone here tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying to MILE.

my 10th score is 77.1%
12th- 74.2%
Graduation- 75.48%
work Exp.- 10 months
ATMA Score-84.09%ile
CMAT score 149
when is the last date to apply...
there are 2 websites which one is true...
17 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...