The quota bouncer and implications on final calls 2008-2010

3 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Any idea when the results will come? Will they be delayed? Number of seats? Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

PS: Sorry, for the wrong link, guess too many threads took a toll on me.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sc-upholds-obc-results-likely-to-be-delayed-25030587

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
NEWHAND Says
Any idea when the results will come? Will they be delayed? Number of seats? Anyone?

Any guesses made now is a wild gues...we wil have to wait for the official announcements form the IIMs...have learnt that they have in fcat come out with the notification statiing that the result wud be dlayed by a week...what is more importat is that hw willll the quota guys be accomodated in the current scenario...will they go up and eat our seats...as infra cannot be built up in a night.....will the increased seats be fully eaten up by OBC ppl ...Honourabel Mr Arjun Singh ka khud ka infrstructure to bigada hua hai ...and he wants the same to be done to the gems of our country....