The PuyScars: PaGaL Awards for 2009-10 - Discussions

162 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
This is the place to discuss about the *PaGaL Awards for 2009-10*. You can discuss the various categories here. Deliberate on who is worthy enough to win which award but *No campaigning. *This is not a campaigning contest by any means. Each one to...
Page 1 of 17

This post marks the closure of this thread

Long Live AIPGM

EDITED BY shashank3012 ;)

Long Live the Queen

PS: hum spam nahi karunga

My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to all who have won.............ab party ka time ho gaya.......
let me tell you a fact......even people who were in contention can equally feel proud of themselves......
Great job guys.......truly you create people's career.......you are the best friends .....the best guides.......we should make sure that PG never deviates from the way it is today.....
Kudos.......

My final season - Calls - IIM A, L, S, RRRTUK, MDI, IIFT, FMS, NITIE - ITM, XLRI - HR, IIT B,D,K, XIMB, SIBM P, SCMHRD | Converts - MDI, IIFT D, NITIE - ITM, IIM S, IIM RRK, XIMB | Skipped - IIT D, K, SCMHRD | Final Verdict - MDI PGPM Class of 2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

• Shashank gave new meaning to the word do shabd!

So true...pehli baar kisi ne do matlab do hi shabd kahe...dusri baar to humne use jyada kehne ko bhi kaha

• Allwin and Grondy decided to keep all trophies for themselves,for the people who ddint turn up!!
  • Some inside sources revealed that these trophies will be distributed to the runners up!

Hehehehe...chk out my pic on FB 😁 rrv...u ll b in for a surprise

• Ditto for Rohit Bhai!! Only difference was a gandhi topi and a towel hanging across his shoulder!

Gamcha bhai....gamcha!

Loss is yours people, last year when I was 2nd, people got to see my catwalk on the ramp. This year you missed it.
Love you all!
Rohit

Hmm...tat was quite a sight :D

Hearties Congrats to the winners :D
Chak de!

P.S. There should be a category for the oldie who is missed the least

P.P.S. I am open to receiving the award for the above mentioned category even though it is way past the nomination stage :biggrin:

P.P.P.S. I am not joking

Tum aao to sahi
MMDT'08 | UDT'08 | NITIE 2011
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hearties Congrats to the winners :D
Chak de!

P.S. There should be a category for the oldie who is missed the least

P.P.S. I am open to receiving the award for the above mentioned category even though it is way past the nomination stage :biggrin:

P.P.P.S. I am not joking

http://wristspin.blogspot.sg/ http://paradoxicalmetaphor.blogspot.sg/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For those who don't yet know, the author has been conferred with the puyscar for most intelligent poster and which has came as a surprise to many and he wants to clarify regarding the same....

No I didn't get this award as a compromise for reaching for the AIPGM amidst all the obstacles (well even if it is, I would like to prove otherwise )

No I didn't get this award because my user-name says "bmr ~ brainmaster"

No I didn't get this award as a computation error

so why is it that I got this award, u ask ....

simple coz others are either so active that spammers seems a more suitable title for them than posters or they are lazier than me (who is a benchmark for laziness) and don't qualify for being posters

I rest my case ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A Grand salute to all the winners and all the others who have done such a wonderful work at PaGaLGuY.
PG rocks.................

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners for the wonderful work dey have done in this forum.U ppl deserve it !! U ppl rock !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey i ave been following tis thread dont now many people but i guess te puyscars are mosr fair award i ave ever seen..no cotroversy ....all the deserving people congrats u guyz rock...ope the gud work continues..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

LOOKING AT THE FELICITATION SPEECHES, i couldnot resist from posting!

although i didnot receive any awards, but i am confident that next year, i will be one of the most deserving puy!

i stil remember the day when i registered for PG and didnot understand any thing, wat to post, wer to post, wat all threads and other stuff available on PG, i read the news and thought that this site os for news abt b skoolz.

after registering in june, i didnot use this site for ages, ITS ONLY BEEN 5MONTHS, THAT M ACTIVE ON PG, actually 1 FINE DAY I THOUGHT TO GET ON PG AND TRY TO FIND A THREAD FOR SIES AND MICA!
NO SOONER I SEARCHED FOR IT, i got a list of threads and spent 5 hrs (yes puys, i was siting at one place rt in fromt of the pc for 5 hrs and lookin at the posts, from the 1st page)
i saw that cat had its thread wic could hav helped me a lot had i used pg threads before cat, but sadly i didnt!:-(

but the benifits wic i hav earned and M EARNING, are INSANE!!!!:)

slowly got in the grove, i knw ma 1st post in wic i hav posted ma email id and ma contact number, 1 of the puy asked me to edit it and i had no clue hw to do it! lolzz:-(

then sum1 said that u cant compare collages, sum tought me to use the THANK BUTTON, son askd me NOT TO ATTACK ANY PUY PERSONALLY, :nono:

PUYS, i hav gone through everything,
1 geting advices on so many matters,
2 using pg, threads, pm, posting, etc etc
3, geting personal
4 i still remember the warning given by ROHIT 4 geting personal n to edit my signature as it was too long and in color!!
5 was banned 1ce for 1 day for geting personal wid fernol on MBS thread!:-( (trust me frnds, that was the worst day of ma lyf, i was addicted to pg, way b4 the tag ADDICTED waS titled on me:-()

to me the JOURNEY IS NOT OVER, ITS JUST THE BEGINNING

i hope i m serving PG and surely geting served from PG, m a proud PG user!

wana extend ma duties and responsibilities towards pg, apart from posting and solving queries and guiding the newbies. i wana do sumthin extra 4 PG and for my self!!

THE JOURNEY IS EMPHATIC AND THE EXPERIENCE HERE IS too good to b expressed IN WORDS!

cheerz to PG, and GOD BLESS

n finally CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS, WHO REALLY DESERVED IT FOR THE YEAR 2010!!!

3 CHEERZ TO PAGALGUY!!! hip hip hurray

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congragulations to all the winnes. You guys deserve it all. Its not without reason that so many people would have voted for you gys. Keep up the good work and the good postings, Lets hope there are more interactions, More fun this time !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...