The PaGaLGuY Underdogs Team 2015

158 Posts  ·  466 Users
About this group

If the taste of victory is sweet, being an underdog makes it sweeter. Hard work, persistence, focus, determination, winning against all odds, a never give up attitude, ability to punch above one's weight... this team has it all. The team of dreamers, the team with probably the purest of emotions when it comes to prep, the team of people who can give anybody a run for their money on the day they intend to, the team whose dictionary doesn't contain the word failure, the team with probably the best camaraderie: The PaGaLGuY Under Dogs Team 2015

Page 1 of 16

UDT'15 Late report 

Captain @muxi (CAT'16 -100 pctile )- FMS

@the.best - XLRI Jamshedpur

@farroo - XLRI Jamshedpur

@Hulka_Hulk - IIM K 

@swargr - RBI

Final tally - 

IIM B -2

FMS-2

XLRI -2

IIM K -1

MDI-1

IIFT K-1 

RBI- 1

The journey of the perennial underdogs continue 👍

P.S. I don't know if RBI should be on the list but since my journey ends here PG pe bhi it has to be somewhere :)  

A human followed by Shinigami has only misfortune. VC- UDT'15, CAT'15 99.35 pctile ,SNAP'15 -99.62pctile , XAT'16 -98.3pctile , CAT'16-96.4 pctile, RBI Grade B 2017 - Rank 67.
11 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
vijay_kumar7252
@vijay_kumar7252  ·  1,126 karma

Abhi MBA MBA h khel rha..Thinking about RBI this year. Hope you're doing good.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
swargr
@swargr  ·  1,523 karma

Mera bi third CAT hota is saal deta to .Finally lagta hai aapne billi pe fateh kar li @vijay_kumar7252 .ATB Sir .AIWTSAC ka intezaar rahega .I am at peace :-)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Long time.. after an era maybe, I am here !! 

My take on CAT'16:

CAT'16 was on similar lines to that of CAT'15 with DILR proved to be the game-changer again ! VA was relatively easy while QA section was bit calculation intensive. 

My attempts:

Afternoon Slot

VA : 32

LRDI : 18

QA : 28

ATB Folks !

P.S. For any help please ping me on FB (Not really active here anymore )

UDT'14 || CAT'14 97.08 || CAT'15 99.22 || http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2014-mock-score-repository-25116679/28555964
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think we were the members of last ever UDT @muxi @the.best and so we will be the perennial underdogs .All the best everyone for Dday'16. :grin:

A human followed by Shinigami has only misfortune. VC- UDT'15, CAT'15 99.35 pctile ,SNAP'15 -99.62pctile , XAT'16 -98.3pctile , CAT'16-96.4 pctile, RBI Grade B 2017 - Rank 67.
11 likes12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
the.best
@the.bestXLRI Jamshedpur  ·  972 karma

went to kill but got killed. sorry guys

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mishyy
@mishyy  ·  45 karma

@the.best kya ho gya?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the UDT of 2016 expected to start?

4 likes8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
good_enough
@good_enoughIIM Calcutta  ·  1,963 karma

@Dark_Passenger Sahi bole hai .... Aur sir kaisa treat kar raha hai Abad ? 😄 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
good_enough
@good_enoughIIM Calcutta  ·  1,963 karma

@deepu : to validate my point.... (above comment)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Idk where to post this but... Iim Jammu vs fore school of management? Iim tag isn't as huge for me as it is for some of you.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
matrix4ever
@matrix4everMDI Gurgaon  ·  517 karma

@pulkit_malik Ha bhai sahi that's what I feel too. You'll miss out on the advantage of being in an established campus. Sahi soche ho bhai. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
guitar_geek
@guitar_geek  ·  1,398 karma

ask some stalwarts like scrabbler and the likes 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UDT update @msd11 converts FMS .Many Congrats!!! Final UDT 11 report

IIM B -2

FMS-1

MDI-1

IIFT K-1

CAT'16 ki maut -6

17 likes9 comments
Load more comments  ·  1 of 9
fisherking
@fisherkingIIM Ahmedabad  ·  2,154 karma

@Dark_Passenger  Haan woh toh hain bhai. Humari FRA ke pehle quiz main hi lag gayi baakiyo main bura haal hone waala. CFA ke naam pe kalank nikle hum toh 😛

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi can anyone add me to pg underdogs team 2016 or let me know the procedure. Thanks in advance

The GREAT GAMES have just begun. DESTROYER mode activated. Focus - A,B,C,L,IIFT,FMS
6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Deepayan1999
@Deepayan1999SPJIMR Mumbai  ·  1,166 karma

@MBAaspirant2 udt is underdogs team and dt is dream team

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akshay0414
@akshay0414  ·  21 karma

@pratiksahoo33. Thanks for the info :) Will surly nominate try for it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kindly anyone add me to 2016 underdog team or provide the link it would be really helpful

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
anshuji
@anshujiIIM Ahmedabad  ·  763 karma

@prabhata Follow this page and you shall know it sooner or later.

sathya1405
@sathya1405NMIMS Mumbai  ·  218 karma

@anshuji : How to recieve the badge in PG ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys... It's been a long time... How is everyone doing?? Has the UDT 2016 Team selected?? Starting my preparation from tonight.. So wanted to come back to the place which gave me so much of inspiration a couple of years back..

CAT 16 - 99.92 Calls - All IIMs, FMS Converts- IIM B,C,L,K FMS https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2016-mock-score-repository-44878954/44879912
6 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, I need some urgent advice. I am a 15 pass out with 6 months of workex . I have Iift-k , iim-Raipur, Rohtak,mdi-hr converts. I am really confused right now whether to join any college this year or try again next year. I am also open to going abroad or trying for isb. Please suggest. 10th:92,12th:82,BTech :70.5 Interested in finance or consulting.

I am gonna make you an offer you cannot refuse. Cat 15: 98.3 , iift: 97.5 , xat: 97.76
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...