The PaGaLGuY UnderDogs Team 2014

507 Posts  ·  1,177 Users
About this group

Do you love taking up the challenge where you are considered as a person who cannot achieve the pinnacle easily but then you come out with sheer passion and dedication and win the challenge. If yes, then go on and read below as this is the place that belongs to you.  Read more: http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/the-pagalguy-underdogs-team-2014-29005397/29005522 

Page 1 of 51

Don't we have a PG meet this year?Ek baar milna toh banta h bhaii...

UDT'14 .Cat 13 - QA:98.85 , VA - 29.XX ; Cat 14 : QA:99.37 , VA :64.XX GRE-324 . Texas A&M University
4 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
msd11
@msd11FMS New Delhi  ·  696 karma

karo karo 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
siddhantm
@siddhantm  ·  885 karma

Arey how can I? M not one of the PG officials?  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello UDTians ? What's happening ? @Sabya1590  , @jamesbond77 ? What all interview calls ? @MJ477 - bhai tension mat le until u get ur results. Last year I had nailed all my interviews still din get any calls. So it's never in how your interview goes?..I hope all the erudite minds out here know that..Mayank - K me chill hoke dena , phodna.

Just wanted to share a good news from my end.After 4 yrs of abysmal performance in CAT, I planned of doing MS in MIS - Management Information Systems, which is MBA+IT. I've got an admit from a good university - Texas A&M and I am planning to leave by June End. 

Be in touch mates, I had my best time with you all, became a fighter with you all, worked the hardest with you all .You all are my inspiration for the entire life.Though I couldn't ace the CAT but still I will be always proud of my CAT prep and my PG frnds. Thanks for all your help throughout. 

UDT'14 .Cat 13 - QA:98.85 , VA - 29.XX ; Cat 14 : QA:99.37 , VA :64.XX GRE-324 . Texas A&M University
15 likes15 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 15
siddhantm
@siddhantm  ·  885 karma

@vaibhav_rana62 - I too have applied for SUNY-B and expecting an admit frm d same. I heard TAMU is betta than SUNY-B, m also an oldie and thinking of joining TAMU. ur suggestions?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vaibhav_rana62
@vaibhav_rana62MDI Gurgaon  ·  1,659 karma

@siddhantm TAMU is better in terms of brand and alumni. The only thing is you'll have to put in an extra year of study. But the cost of living in both places, especially TAMU is dirt cheap so go to TAMU and network as much as possible 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats @Sabya1590  and @jamesbond77 .

Phoda h bhai logon ne. Congrats...

9 likes12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
Sabya1590
@Sabya1590IIM Ranchi  ·  1,392 karma

exactly !!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
guitar_geek
@guitar_geek  ·  1,398 karma

@anitsuri1990  prep is the best part, i agree 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wanted to be part of this team last year but I couldn't make it. In the past couple of years even though I was getting 98.xx%iles the sectional scores were unbalanced. 

This year after some reluctance and hesitance I appeared for CAT after surmounting some physical hurdles as well with no preparation and no mocks. 

Even though I couldn't get my dream score of 99.5+ i would take this score happily.

VA 58.48 91.16%ile

DI 45.51   96.32%ile

QA 56.52 97.06%ile

OA 160.49 97.47%ile

5 likes1 comment
siddhantm
@siddhantm  ·  885 karma

Congrats @aadhi444  - finally achieved. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OK. I have done something really stupid to put my college name as "Stewart science COLLAGE" in the application. And Google autofill was kind enough to paste it in each and every application form I have filled. Any suggestions ? Or optimistically would I have something silly to talk about in my PI if at all I ever get a call ?

2 likes2 comments
ValourInfinite
@ValourInfinite  ·  0 karma

getting a PI call means that you were able to score high in VA so it hardly matters for the interviewer 

ankitbaloda
@ankitbaloda  ·  0 karma

first the post and then the comment..haha...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Happy b'day @aadhi444 😃 God bless you 🙏 

UDT'14 || CAT'14 97.08 || CAT'15 99.22 || http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2014-mock-score-repository-25116679/28555964
2 likes1 comment
aadhi444
@aadhi444  ·  1,400 karma

@Sabya1590 Thanks bhai :) and it's nice of you to post it in this thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey....any busy please tel me about monirba Allahabad....plaease

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Our own @siddhantm  bhai has smashed GRE left , center and right   324/340   Ab videshi ho jaenge siddhant bhai   😃                                                                             Hard work paid off !!!    @jay3421 @Sabya1590 @theutsavostu 

IIFT (2016-18) || Executive Member - Media Committee || UDT' 15 || UDT' 14 || IIFT : 99.66 , CAT : 98.31 , MHCET : 99.70 ||
17 likes30 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 30
anitsuri1990
@anitsuri1990  ·  1,092 karma

@siddhantm bhai IIM to naam k liye hi hota hai...asli maza to mocks dene mein hi hai literally

Like  ·  Reply  ·  4 likes  ·  
siddhantm
@siddhantm  ·  885 karma

Yeh sai kaha @anitsuri1990  - dekho IIM B waale baat bhi pate ki karte h. 😛

Well as said- U r a winner if u've burn(t) your midnight oil preparing for CAT.Really proud to be a part of the UDT'14 team. Kabhi kabhi man krta h resume me likh dalun . 😀 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can anyone tell me which test series is good for NMAT

#NeverGiveUp
1 comment
Papasappies
@Papasappies  ·  0 karma

oliveboard

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone mention a good center at pune in terms of faculty ? 

Urgent !

:)
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Manas_11
@Manas_11  ·  89 karma

@d-ThAnK-U-MaGiC thank you sir . call karke hi gaya tha still nai khoj paya center  :P new to pune ! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Toughluck2009
@Toughluck2009  ·  2,413 karma

takshzila sikshak is gud in pune

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...