The PaGaLGuY UnderDogs Team 2013

342 Posts  ·  501 Users
About this group
Do you love taking up the challenge where you are considered as a person who cannot achieve the pinnacle easily but then you come out with sheer passion and dedication and win the challenge. If yes, then go on and read below as this is the place t...
Page 1 of 35

Begul baj gaya hain !!! Every old things give way to something new !!!

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
1 comment
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Is baar DT aur UDT nahi ban rahi kya?? @visionIIM-ACL sir and @kinji.at.pg1  sir.... Please guide me... the new pg interface has become very obscure..... Difficult to navigate to relevant sections.... News articles to dikh hi nahi rahe??

IIM Calcutta | Class of 2016
20 comments

Hello Puys, can anyone tell me when the nominations begins for UDT'14. I have been following this thread for the past 10 months and it has given me the inspiration 😃

14 comments

Here goes the final scorecard for UDT 2013

@shubham07iitr..IIM C

@venkatesh561 ..XLRI HR

@ankitkumaretn .XLRI HR

@allan89..............IIM K

@rubikmath ..........MDI

@abhibansal123 ....IIM S

J.P Morgan | Media Cell | IIM Kozhikode 2014-16 | CAT 13 99.43 | XAT 97.21 |
3 comments

Has anyone registered for AIPGM?

UDT 2013 || IIM Ahmedabad PGP 2015-2017 
2 comments

Dogs anyone who converted IIM K/S please put ur comments here...

J.P Morgan | Media Cell | IIM Kozhikode 2014-16 | CAT 13 99.43 | XAT 97.21 |
6 comments

Dear puys..this is for a friend..please help 😃

hii. I am currently in my final year of graduation. I am pursuing electronics and comm. from usit,ipu.

i gave almost all mba exams dis year..cat, xat, iift, tiss, nmat , snap n even cmat. I was able to clear the cutoff for tiss hrm but have not been able to convert the call. what i am interested to do is hr. I have d placemnt offer from tcs right now. considering the short time left before i sit for cat, tiss and xat...i want suggestions as to what to do in the small gap i have? what are the things that would enhance my profile? would it be bettr to go for internships: i like to write and have done a content writing internship previously ..or should i settle for tcs instead..or find myself a job right now and try getting into hrm later? here is my academic profile: 10th: 87.6 12th: 93.6 btech: 77.3

please guide as to what works better and why? thanks in advance

IIM C-PGP 2015-17 | External Relations Secretary,IIM Calcutta
3 comments

can anyone tell me which is best college for MBA between this INDIRA INSTITUE OF MANAGEMENT AND

bharatividyapeeth

Hi, I have working experience of 3.5 yrs and presently working in a US Bank at 8-9 lacs. Should i go for an MBA from Premier institutes if selected as my age is now 27 and at the time of joining it will be 28.Please suggest i have given cat earlier and scored 92..Will i be odd among the students as i want to pursue 2yrs full time..

4 comments