The PaGaLGuY UnderDogs Team 2012

5,137 Posts  ·  519 Users
About this group
Do you love taking up the challenge where you are considered as a person who cannot achieve the pinnacle easily but then you come out with sheer passion and dedication and win the challenge. If yes, then go on and read below as this is the place t...
Page 1 of 514

can any one tell me how is DBS (doon business school) dehradun ? placement wise is this college is good? can i fill the form of this college?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SPJAIN GMBA, Dubai vs MYRA Business School - Please suggest.

Profile - 4 yrs work ex in Project Management(Electrical Engineer)

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need study material for cmat ? Can any one help please

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The season is over and it feels great to be in a college with couple of other UDTians.

@raven_007 @CBZ123 .....

Few days back had a nice time with @firsty as well.

Congrats to all who converted this year.
All the best to them who are still at war, we all are still a team. @nits2811 hopefully we will see you at IIM-C next year.

Signing off,

Captain-UDT'12

-

Some promises are meant to be kept. The promise you made to yourself is one of them.

Some promises are meant to be kept. The promise you made to yourself is one of them.
20 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So, finally I am joining JBIMS.

Officially allot hua aaj. Thought I owe UDT an 'official' post.
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus|| UDT '12, MMDT '12, '11. Quora: http://www.quora.com/Omkar-Parab-1
22 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So finalee this is curtains on UDT 12...with @raven_007 converting XL....had a rocking time...best of luck to every1....stay connected :)...
@Omkarp ur update on JB...isi saal admin hoga ya nhi.. 😛

Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

confy hai aaj ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I owe a post here as well.. dedicated to my team-mates.... i convert XLRI BM today 😃

KDT/UDT 12-13 XLRI BM Class of 2015 :)
13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think this will be the most vella time for all the convert's and still hardly ne1 comments here...what are all of u upto...sabke jaane se pehle ek confy toh banti h... @FSOG ...one last job before u are relieved of this team's responsibilities..arrange a BID ADIEU confy...

Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
18 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sab aaram farma rahe kya ?? 😉 T-shirts pe koi update ??? Confy ho jaye kabhi ???

UDT 2012, BDT 2012 Season 2012 Calls - XLRI- BM,HRM, NITIE, IIFT,MDI, New IIMs.. Converts NITIE, IIFT, MDI... NITIE PGDIM.. Class of 2015.. :)
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...