The PaGaLGuY Dream Team 2015

271 Posts  ·  1,016 Users
About this group

There are many who desire and a few who deserve. There are many who get bogged down under pressure and a few who flourish. There are many who burnout during the process and a few who keep getting better. These are the few who do not know what it is like to stop, who keep challenging themselves to their limits, for whom there is no such thing as a cut-off and anything short of 100 is a chance to improve. Presenting to you, the team of the best and the most consistent aspirants: The PaGaLGuY Dream Team 2015

Page 1 of 28
kar_m
@kar_m  ·  15 karma

Mumbai Indians Vs Chennai Super kings IPL DREAM11 MATCH prediction https://onlinebettingtricks.com/mumbai-vs-chennai-15th-match-dream11-prediction/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kar_m
@kar_m  ·  15 karma

Delhi capitals vs Kolkata Knight riders Dream11 team & betting tips :- https://goo.gl/TWx6mm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kar_m
@kar_m  ·  15 karma

KKR VS KXIP IPL 2019 DREAM11 TEAM AND BETTING TIPS

https://bit.ly/2TDs4Jn

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Champs.! 

It was CAT 2015 mock season in which I saw some legendary performances from this group. It surely was intimidating for your competitors 😄 

But on the other hand, it was the motivation that an average guy like me needed.

CAT 2015 was not too good, but after some 100 odd mocks, I could give a decent performance in CAT 2016, and could convert IIM B and C.!

Would take a moment to thank all the champions here for inspiring me to go beyond my limits. Thanks a lot..it would not have been possible had I not tried to imitate you guys.!! Thanks a lot guys.!

P.S. : As a last favour, please let me know which one to go for 😄 

IIM B
IIM C
 CAT'16: 99.64, Converts: IIM B, C, K, S, FMS. CAT'15 : 97.91 Converts: IIM I, IIM S
4 likes6 comments162 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

can any current IIM B student ask the officials in the college and help us with a probable date for results of CAT 2016? Would be really helpful.

13 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 13
Dark_Passenger
@Dark_PassengerIIM Ahmedabad  ·  6,319 karma

But yeah, scrabbler II. 😛 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
good_enough
@good_enoughIIM Calcutta  ·  1,963 karma

@Dark_Passenger you are good with Numbers 😝👍🏼

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How would one rate the section tests of ims? Also I have not taken simcats proctored but only simcat take home? Does that make a difference? Is the difficulty on par with simcats proctored as well as CAT? Please suggest...

2 comments
axl62rahul92
@axl62rahul92  ·  83 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anshuji
@anshujiIIM Ahmedabad  ·  763 karma

Proctored Simcats have a higher difficulty level compared to take-home ones, so they give you a better glimpse of where you stand. A combination of both would be fine. 

I found sectionals of IMS to be really good last year.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

From Whr should I practice rc passages for CAT??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
maverickct
@maverickct  ·  57 karma

@gauravswaroop  I do practise a lot..but still I am not able to improve my accuracy in RCs..any suggestions/tips pls.. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ashok1321
@ashok1321  ·  9 karma

Try RC 99

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CAT '13: 87.16 | '14: 90.91 | '15: 98.04 | '16: 99.64 | NITIE, Joka | IIM Calcutta 2017-19 | PaGaLGuY 🙏🏽 
11 likes10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Deepayan1999
@Deepayan1999SPJIMR Mumbai  ·  1,166 karma

whatsapp groups

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Deepayan1999
@Deepayan1999SPJIMR Mumbai  ·  1,166 karma

@pratiksahoo33 arey ab kaam kar raha hai, tab to block hi kie ja raha tha pg

undefined
Write a comment