The PaGaLGuY Dream Team 2012

1,588 Posts  ·  419 Users
About this group
Most of us joined this place with one dream, the dream that we live every moment. We aspire every moment to crack CAT, longing to score high in mocks and the drive to replicate the same performance in actual CAT. In the process, we come across per...
Page 1 of 159

Have been way too busy finishing up all my pending assignments at work.....hi, hope vryone remembers me....

wats up with the others, rtp did u reach ur iim L i'view on time that day?
I was just wondering whether the DT T-shirt plan has been officially c hucked or will it remain in the pipeline 4ever??
it would be rly cool if it actually materializes.....
cheers mg
not da freshest of daisies anymore,but i can still punch hard.DT, KDT 12
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So this is nearly the end of the season as all the major results have been declared. I'm posting the consolidated results (institute joining) of the team as of now.

But before that, a special mention for the three -

@kill4iim___________99.91 - IIMA

@seshendra________99.94 - IIMA

@Rooney575_______99.99 - IIMC

You guys really deserved this. True sources of inspiration. 👏 👏 👏

And then the list goes on... Congratulations everyone on the below list! Well Done! 👏

@ravi.tejapalla __________IIMC

@sivaniim ______________IIMA

@Jordan13_____________IIMB

@bluechameleon18 ______XLRI HRM

@esgeebk______________XLRI BM

@battlemonger__________IIML (IIMC ?)

@tewathia, congrats for IIFT D and good luck with IIMC PGDCM waitlist. 😃 Hope you clear it.

@prolificwarrior, @billy.hunter, any updates about the results?

@Estallar12, @nishant_88, @snayak89, @sid2222000 - wish you all the best for CAT 2013. This will be your year, mark my words!

PS: @Estallar12, time to gear up for a century. 😁

We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit - Aristotle | DT 2012 | CAT 2012 - 99.87 | IIMB PGP 2013-15
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not that it matters but converted IIML too...so had a 100% conversion rate this year..mg

Well so this is how my CAT journey ends. Anyways I would continue to write CAT as long as possible..mg

I would like to thank all my DT 2011 members ravi.teja, Tnt, targetcat, roger, sesh, rooney etc. You guys were a source of inspiration to me. Being a member of PG DT was one of the best things that happened to me and is something that I would be proud of for the rest of my life. Hope to stay in touch with all of you for years to come :).

Signing off,
kill4iim
|PGDT 2011| |BDT 2011| |CAT 2012: 99.91| |Calls: ABCL| |Converts: ABCL| IIMA 2013-15
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ravi.tejapalla

JOKA !!

Sir, ab AIWTSAC pe ek lamba chaura post daaldo..

1 request- Kindly focus on ur 2nd innings preparation part plz(after a dejection in ur 1st attempt)

looking forward to being inspired and motivated..

-sachinjha

CAT 16 - 98.09 (from 69 to 78 to 84 to 72 and finally to you... 98.09)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

JOKA !!mg

The Man with the ShotGun Captain DT 11
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally the wait is over. JOKA is my new destination. @TnT honored to be ur junior

Member PGDT 11, IIM Calcutta Batch of 2015
44 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats @ravi.tejapalla ! Inspiration! Deserve it! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

If there is a God, he's a great mathematician.  CAT 2012: 99.91%ile; Calls: A,B,C,L, New IIM's; Converted: A,C,L, New IIM's; Joined: IIM A
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Once again I've been NEWtered(Not Even Waitlisted-it's a new term I've coined, I knew I'd have much use for it). First by FMS. Then XL. And now C(PGDM). I'm expecting something similar with L.

The only ray of sunshine, in an otherwise depressingly dark season, is that I'm W/L-37 for PGDCM(chances kya hai, seniors??)

Congratulations to @sivaniim for A,B,C(and XL and FMS, kuch to chod dete), and to @ravi.tejapalla @bluechameleon18, @esgeebk and @Jordan13, bhai logo phoda hai mg
@Rooney575 and RTP, C me kya raha, let us know.

[Update:NEWtered by L]
|FMS'16| |DT'13| |DT '12| |CAT'13: 99.94| |CAT'12: 99.95| |XAT'13: 99.98|
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well,

Last year I did not have even a single call from the big ones and this year I have admission offer from all of them
Converted both PGDM and PGDCM from IIM Calcutta..

But join toh shaayad WIMWI hi karoonga..
|PGDT 2011| |BDT 2011| |CAT 2012: 99.91| |Calls: ABCL| |Converts: ABCL| IIMA 2013-15
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And now that completes the holy trinity.

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to the PGDM programme of IIM Calcutta commencing from June 21, 2013.

|DT '12| |CAT'12: 99.93| |SNAP'12: 99.93| |XAT'13: 99.87| |NMAT'13: 99.86| |IIFT'12: 67.25|
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...