The PaGaLGuY Dream Team 2011

1,124 Posts  ·  338 Users
About this group
For the last few years, the_hate, Basilisk, justlikethat, ThE bmr, silent_assassin, r11gupta, dawn153, omeo316, kamalchabbra, varung, geminite, sarcastix, Samurai X, vipul88 and many many more have been a part of peoples' memories. Stories of thes...
Page 1 of 113

@[280110:Mad-Head] yes CAT

The Man with the ShotGun Captain DT 11
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@ravi.tejapalla said:

Some Kind of success if you may call this that from my side to the DT 11 ...

Qualified !! in the Preliminary Examination to the Civil Services .. CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) 2012 \m/ ... should I celebrate

Congrats Ravi n All The Best for your Mains...it would be a little tight situation for you if you gonna give both UPSC - Mains & CAT as both are in October month.....for which exam have you booked the slot on Oct 22 ???? is it CAT???
Slot booked Oct 22 10:00 AM Visakhapatnam

@[403386:ravi.tejapalla].....Congos dude..BTW I too qualified !!!!!!

However, I think I will skip the mains. Had taken sociology and Public admin. But I don't have any time to study right now !!!

|PGDT 2011| |BDT 2011| |CAT 2012: 99.91| |Calls: ABCL| |Converts: ABCL| IIMA 2013-15
@ravi.tejapalla said:

Qualified !! in the Preliminary Examination to the Civil Services .. CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) 2012 \m/ ... should I celebrate
RTP bhai, super CONGRATS !!!

this is very much a success. prepare hard and you can become the 'IAS man with the shotgun'..... :P

BEST OF LUCK !!!
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse..... UDT'12 || Captain, BDT'12

all the best RTP .... CAT does not need lot of prep ... IAS par focus kar lo!!!!

@[403386:ravi.tejapalla] Yes you should and probably start preparing for mains as its the most difficult part of IAS. Best of luck

There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life & what it brings

@[403386:ravi.tejapalla] :: rather den enjoying...i think u should start preparing for MAINS ...... clear it nd den enjoy whole LYF :mg:

DON ko pakadna mushkil hi nahn...namumkin hai :mg:

@iitr.abhishek said: someone post something..........

Yaar Abhishek hope to see your nomination in DT this year as well & all the best for Mocks & CAT'12.