The Official Thread for NANYANG MBA Aspirants 2013 Intake

726 Posts  ·  4,593 Users
About this group
Hello Aspirants, This thread is for all who wish to apply to the Nanyang MBA for the upcoming induction. We are part of the current MBA programme at Nanyang Business School. We will be glad to answer your queries related to the admissi...
Page 1 of 73

hi Guys! What is the chance with an IT background for Nanyang?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HOW TO PREPARE FOR MAT HELP ME GUYS......

1 comment
subraman
@subraman  ·  0 karma

Start collecting materials, Try and Solve as many questions of previous papers so that you get a feel about the exam. Do it day by day slowly and make it a habit. You will be fine . Good luck

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello friends am very new to this site but heard a lot abt it , am preparing for cat but finding it difficult to do it any more and people r telling that there are,t good b-schools if i give mat so would u plz kindly help me with u suggestion 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Q) ABCD IS A RHOMBUS SUCH THAT THE MEASURE OF ANGLE(BAD)=60.A CIRCLE HAVING RADIUS 2CM IS DRAWN PASSING THROUGH POINTS A,B,D.WHAT FRACTION OF AREA OF RHOMBUS LIES OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE ?

A) (3√3 - π)/3√3
b) 2(3√3 - π)/9√3
C) (3 - π)/3
D) (3√3 - π)/4√3
1 comment34 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

can u plz solve the question immediately in attachment with sub questions as follow:
q1) HOW MANY MATCHES DID E WIN?
a)1
b)2
c)3
d)cannot be determined
q2) IF a=d+4 then how many goals were scored against C in all matches combined?
a)10
b)7
c)6
d)9
q3) IN HOW MANY MATCHES ONLY ONE TEAM SCORED?
a)7
b)8
c)9
d)6

q1 a ) 1
q1 b ) 2
q1 c ) 3

Hello friends .I am karthik working as an oracle dba.i am having 3 years experience right now iam working in a small concern willing to switch over to a good company with a good salary kindly refer me if u get any opening.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends I am going to prepare for MBA but I donot have materials so can anyone help me with some materials and please suggest me some good materials for preparation. I am from pune.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ali003
@ali003  ·  509 karma

TIME AND VISTAMND MATERIALS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
hrkharghar
@hrkharghar  ·  0 karma

Jamboree is quite good in pune

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi!! I am planning to do MBA this year...
I came across a college, NSHM Business School which is AICTE approved & Affiliated to WBUT..
want your suggestions about the college.... also plz suggest me sum colleges which accept cmat scores. 😃 thanks..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello i am having experience of 5 years in industry..

which exam should i write to crack IIM is it CAT or GMAT.. please replay me.. and please give me with an reason.. 😃

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
HARII
@HARII  ·  0 karma

CAT

If you are a Indian

And I would say with 5+ years of experience you can go for B-schools abroad or ISB where you would have people of your wavelength unlike Indian B-schools which Accommodate freshers ...

And chance getting placed(Im mean the 17L+ packages) for a person with 5+ years of experience is difficult in Indian B-schools(Except ISB)

\
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Malinigc
@Malinigc  ·  3 karma

I think if you go for GMAT it will be good because you are having 5 years of WE and in IIM there are 1 year MBA full time course which will take GMAT into consideration and for that minimum 5 years of WE is mandatory.Also it has got good placements. So for you with 5 yrs of WE GMAT is fine.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is d cuttoff for agribusiness mgmt courses in niam manage irma

2 answers