The news letter

241 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group
_"The news letter"_ is for periodic distribution among children who've been rescued from child labour and are with MV Foundations. The letter needs to be educative and entertaining. We need ideas and contributions for the same. A few ideas propose...
Page 1 of 25

We have finalised the NL-4 and will be soon finalising NL-5.

Ketan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had compiled a few articles on personalities that we could include in the forthcoming editions. I'm collecting more content (in lines wth whats there in Nl4 ed)

SUGGESTION - We can put the content in a repository (files on group) and transfer them (not copy, but cut) to the editions once we've finally decided what goes in where...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Status Update: Most articles have been finalised and translated to Telugu.

Currently the layout is gng on...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ketanm
@ketanm  ·  251 karma

Anyone?

Hey all,

Those who think that they can write "original" articles which can be easily read by kids, please send them to nletter at gmail dot com. Please visit previous posts to know what kind of articles are needed.

Ketan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

We are trying to revive this wonderful project, which unfortunately has gone down the drain due to lack of participation on our part.

Anybody still game for it here?

Plz go thro this post of mine for the proosed activities by HCS.

thanks
Uday

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I am little bit disappointed to see this wonderful effort going down drain...

This newsletter thingie was started some time back by the amazingly enthusiasitc junta as a part of Hyderabad Community Service. Unfortunately it was not a huge success, mostly because of lack of particpation from people to send the articles. Also since the original hyd PG junta who was extremely active initially about the community service, have now spread out of hyd to other places. The current PG hyd junta seems not very active when it comes to community service. :neutral:

I had a talk with Hobbes yesterday and the first thing we thought that can be brought back is the newsletter effort.

Hope to see more volunteer for this renewed efforts. Atleast this effort does not require you to belong to hyderabad. You may live anywhere on the globe and still can contribute. You just need the willingness...

More details would be put up based on the enthu of the junta here. Interested people can read this thread starting from the first post.

Ketan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
D e e p t i Says
Scanned images of CL are uploaded in this thread as and when there is a release.

Still waiting for 4th edition !!

Ketan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey sorry mate,

that was just directed to the Chinnari Lokam ppl who collect the articles 😃 ...guess i should have just PMed :oops:
And I dont think anyone here gets copies of the newsletter...

Scanned images of CL are uploaded in this thread as and when there is a release.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...