The NEW Portal is UP !!!

49 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
After several long days and a coupla late nights and a complete night out... we present to you the spanking amazing fantabulous new *PaGaLGuY *portal. *Three cheers to PG*... Hip Hip Hurray :: Hip Hip Hurray :: Hip Hip Hurray ::
Page 1 of 5

Awesome new avtar of PG.Looks great.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

We did think of using 1024 x 768 as the base resolution, but after going through the stats we realized that around 30% of our junta still use 800 x 600 .. To make take that every pagal including the third pagal who refuses to switch to a higher resolution can view the site the same way every body does, we had to keep the resolution at 800 x 600.

Grondie, great suggestions. We had a couple of them in mind and will be implementing them as we go along

Command like a king, work like a slave.

THE new portal of the very popular PG.com is UP and we are all rising to new heights...

Al i can say is
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

for Rohit (estranged) Allwyn (PG) and Zeezhan and the entire team at PG HQ............ GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP WE ALL LOVE YOU and are always ther if u need our help

Thanks again for he website and the new features
loved the layout too
Bye

@Phooka ...
Well the new portal has been made compatible for 800X600 and above .. as a result the portal looks a little crampy.
It will take some time .. but u shall get used to it.

But one thing I can suggest to the designer ... that if there cud have been more white spaces in between columns and texts .. the site wud look much neater !!

Fully Fundoo.... It's more user friendly now... pl incerase the mail quota.

Thankx

Azeem

Am i being old - fashioned or was the previous look better ? Somwhow the new look interface looks a lot cluttered than the previous one . Maybe changing the colours will help ? But still, the old interface was a lot more pleasing to the eye :satisfie:

The 1 suggestion that I have

Y not display the Modertors' id's as well in the 'About Us' section...Surely their contribution in maintaining the sanity of the forum cannot b overlooked...Seriosuly feel their names shld find a mention somewhere in the forum...

Ekdum jhakas

btw wat happened to the PG messenger?? i remember a few software geeks gettin together to create one quite some time back.. is it comin??

PG: I noticed the new feature
I need office envoirnment to figure out things
The dictionary feature is cool. Looking forward to addition of some more words.

Also how about adding a spell check feature? This way we could weed out the typos and also be a irritant to people who prefer using SMS lingo here.