The Most Craziest thing that u have done

6 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Well this idea struck me yesterday. As proud PGites we have been saying that we are "insanely different". :: But what is it that we have done to claim it. This thread has been started with an intention to find out the craziest things that PGite...
Page 1 of 1

coomon guya pour in u r expereinces we can hve fun n masti n njoy here a lot.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

thanks i advised u to try it it is a good habit it will help u to get overwith mess food.

abhi_g1 Says
there r many but one of the many i emembr is that when we wnt with our seniors to attend a marriage party.u will think wat is crazy about it .it is crazy as we went to an uninvited marriage.after ta we get addicted to it and till date have attended more than 110 shaadi.ek baar toh wahan parwaiter bhi pechaan gaye saal bahut ajeeb laga.:wow: par kay karein ab toh addiction ho gayee hain.:)

lol..........
Definitely PaGaL ! ! keep up the good habit

there r many but one of the many i emembr is that when we wnt with our seniors to attend a marriage party.u will think wat is crazy about it .it is crazy as we went to an uninvited marriage.after ta we get addicted to it and till date have attended more than 110 shaadi.ek baar toh wahan parwaiter bhi pechaan gaye saal bahut ajeeb laga.:wow: par kay karein ab toh addiction ho gayee hain.:)

As crazy stuff goes i have done lots but i suppose this takes the cake....During a chemistry lecture I wasn't getting the concept being taught and was unable to answer the questions being asked by the professor. So further simplify he asked me---
"Ok, tell me is 0 greater than 1"?
And i don't know what demonic passions seized me and made me say
"No,Sir"?
The professor was seriously taken aback, and the whole class burst into peals of laughter...
He just aked me to sit down, was pretty shaken by my reply and dismissed the class

Well this idea struck me yesterday. As proud PGites we have been saying that we are "insanely different". But what is it that we have done to claim it.
This thread has been started with an intention to find out the craziest things that PGites have done.
To start off...i can tell u abt the crazy thing that i did yesterday. I was travelling in the local train(1st class gents compartment with an adjoining ladies compartment...yeah...the ladies can have a sneak peek at us..)
to my college. I was wearing this low-waisted jeans. The train was very crowded..and there was not even an inch space to move. I was standing near the window that seperates the ladies and gents compartment.
Since morning i had this uncomfortable feeling that the jeans was a bit loose.
Cud hav been bcoz i forgot to hav my breakfast
Now suddenly a gentleman standing near me took off with his bag to move near the foot board.While leaving ...his bag clung to my jeans..and as he forced it ....my pants went down...Suddenly everyone in the compartment including the ladies went :wow::wow:
they were like....oops one more wardrobe malfunction
But, I managed to carry myself graciously..without showing it as an embarassment.(thanx to the inspiration from carol gracias)
I somehow managed to pull up my jeans and face those teasing eyes of fellow commuters including the female ones.
Man.... that was one crazy thing to have happened to me since along time....and guess what....when this happened to me....i was wearing the Black PG Tee.
May be the Tee provided the finishing touches to this crazy act.
After all this...sharing this with fellow PGites gives me the feeling that i have truly earned the tag "insanely different". wat say fellas.....
Keep posting ur crazy experiences and help the society to keep the spirit of insanity alive.
cheers