The MBA Dilemma

4 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I am a B.Tech. CS graduate with 3.5 years of IT experience, currently working in an IT MNC. Right now I am facing the toughest decision of my life. Gave MBA entrance exams this year but could only convert Narsee Monjee MBA(core)...
Page 1 of 1

Thnx ayonde for your precious advice 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ The MBA Dilema,

I am no pundit but if you ask me , A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Go for NM MBA.

MBA in India == Earlier you do it, better off you are.

One of my friend gave CAT in 2008 he scored 96%ile, he let go of all opportunities that year in order to get into IIM the next year, 2009 CAT he got 92%ile, 2010 CAT he got 88%ile. Now he is thinking of giving Maharashtra CET or dropping the idea of MBA altogether.

Remember, whatever you decide. Stick by it. No second thoughts or repents later. Hope it helps

Ayon

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Puys,

I am a B.Tech. CS graduate with 3.5 years of IT experience, currently working in an IT MNC.

Right now I am facing the toughest decision of my life. Gave MBA entrance exams this year but could only convert Narsee Monjee MBA(core).

But I am unable to decide what to do. Dangling between the below options:
1. Go for Narsee Monjee 2 year MBA as it is a reputed college and has very good placements.(a bit scared with my huge work experience as compared to fellow mates there)
2. Wait for one more year and apply for Executive MBA from IIM's which require 5 years work-ex. (but who knows what will happen next year,admit or reject)

Though I know only I can make my final decision, yet I want suggestions from fellow puys. Maybe someone can give me valuable advice.

Thanks,
The MBA Dilemma

Hi please post your query in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

I am a B.Tech. CS graduate with 3.5 years of IT experience, currently working in an IT MNC.

Right now I am facing the toughest decision of my life. Gave MBA entrance exams this year but could only convert Narsee Monjee MBA(core).

But I am unable to decide what to do. Dangling between the below options:
1. Go for Narsee Monjee 2 year MBA as it is a reputed college and has very good placements.(a bit scared with my huge work experience as compared to fellow mates there)
2. Wait for one more year and apply for Executive MBA from IIM's which require 5 years work-ex. (but who knows what will happen next year,admit or reject)

Though I know only I can make my final decision, yet I want suggestions from fellow puys. Maybe someone can give me valuable advice.

Thanks,
The MBA Dilemma

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...