The Lesser Talked about:The Best Female Singer of the Nation

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hey guys and gals, my friend KAUN bole to Niteesh has started a thread that whos the best male singer in the country but as always the females are always lesser talked about. Thats y in the competions like Indian Idol and Saregamapa the gals are...
Page 1 of 1

In a world that upholds the concept of equality a gender bias skews the whole picture

Please continue in the thread mentioned by Anurag or a similar one that exists in this section.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

err...can't u guys continue the discussion on this old thread Newbies are advised to use the Search facility before starting new threads. Thanks for your co-operation

@Modz: Plz do the needful :)

Cheers!!

@ashish asopa
dont you think you could have continued on the thread for male singers for this topic. Where was the need for two separate threads?

-
Bugs

Its surprising that Tulsi Kumars Name is missing frm the options...........considering that Ashish has started the thread

Norah Jones!!!

Hey guys and gals, my friend KAUN bole to Niteesh has started a thread that whos the best male singer in the country but as always the females are always lesser talked about.
Thats y in the competions like Indian Idol and Saregamapa the gals are not chosen by the country as there first choice over the males, but here at Pagal guy which is a bit different and a forum for intelligent people we shud take the opportunity to talk about gals as well, i think u people agree.
So lets give our verdict and find out whos the best female singer of India according to Pagal guy.
As u all can see that I have not mentioned the original Nightingale of India aka Lata Mangeshkar and the Evergreen Asha Bhonsle as i think they are the declared winners and if i did mention them then the competion wud have got strangled between these two only, so lets keep the older hands of the Game apart.
I personally feel taking the tonal quality and the complete overall performance Shreya Ghosal is the best singer at present, as everyone knows shes given such biggy hits just by her extremely flaired voice.
Ashish