The India We Never Knew

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Puys, if I'm being vague, apologies. Frankly, I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is going to be, or how much participation it can garner, or if it can be consistent. I just watched Aamir Khan's Satyameva Jayate, and I realized how much I...
Page 1 of 1

Puys, if I'm being vague, apologies. Frankly, I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is going to be, or how much participation it can garner, or if it can be consistent. I just watched Aamir Khan's Satyameva Jayate, and I realized how much I've been unaware about my own society and country. So yes, this thread is completely inspired by the show (I'm not advertising it though 😁 )

I always believe that action will follow awareness. However, most of us aren't even aware of the several facets of our society, culture, etc. Both good and bad.

So I thought it would be a good idea if we can have a thread that would be a forum for getting together and discussing about our society - good, bad and the grey areas.

If there's something that you came across and believe most of us aren't aware of it, you can share it here. You can discuss why some issues are the way they are, what can be done to change it, etc. You could share examples of great people doing great things around you (specific to socio-cultural issues).

The usual pointers: Don't get political, do not pull out names, decorum of Pagalguy must be respected, and everyone has a right to have his/her own point of view.

Here's hoping we all learn about everything around us better, deeper. Cheers :)

Moderators, if similar threads exist, kindly delete this one.

MBA-Marketing, SIBM Pune, Batch of 2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...