The IIMA Waitlisters' thread

151 Posts  ·  42 Users
About this group
This thread is meant for those who have been *wait-listed* by *IIMA*.. *Seniors @IIMA*, We need help...so as to be able to *guesstimate *our chances. Could you pls tell us, based on *past year's experience*, if we stand any chance? That is,...
Page 1 of 16

Hey, guys...

All the best to all who made it.. If you're confused with that, i'll explain. I hope the waitlist guys coming here now can catch up with the gruelling acads, coz lots of ppl here from Day 1 havent.

@Yogesh, you've missed somethin here at IIM-A, esp the part where lots of ppl here are so disenchanted that they're cursing themselves bout leaving B.

On a serious note, IIMA is a whole new ballgame ppl.. Appearances can be really deceptive.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats 2 all those who converted finally.have an awesome time.nickil good for u buddy.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
caro_kann Says
guys i've got the iima call. I'll be joining. Thanks and all the best for the other waitlisters.

Congrats

@dkm

Lets see whatz in store for us.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys i've got the iima call. I'll be joining. Thanks and all the best for the other waitlisters.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called up admissions office today. I was told that the admisssions committee will decide if the wl clears further. No reasons were given.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats no_speed_limit ,
now pack ur bags to leave for iima

ab indore ko bhool jao.

and Shrutz , Yogesh , hoping to meet u at iimk-iimb sports meet

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys...so i heard the wl moved up to 13 today! congrats to all those who got in!!! gr8 goin ppl!
im at wl-17...n i heard 3 guys (8, 13, 14) r not takin up ahd. so that means 16 gets in...doesnt it? if u get wat im sayin...this yr im gonna be the bakra that misses it by one! sad huh? good thing i took up k at least. anywayz...if anyone hears bout further movement...pls lemme know anyhow...my emails are:
rippera99@yahoo.com
anis.gandhi@gmail.com
Thanx guys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks man. I'm waiting anxiously for the call.
Any news about wl 8 & wl 14?
Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
caro_kann Says
Congrats to those who've made it. Incidentally i'm at wl 15. I called up admissions office today. I was asked to wait till the 30th. I was told that if someone issued a call now doesn't take up, then i'll get thru. Are wl 8 and 13 taking up iima? Did they during the call ask you guys whether you'll be joining? What is the deadline given for registration for the people called now?

Haven't I already indicated that I am not joining IIMA :huh:
I was given the call the day before at 8:00 in the evening and asked to reply by today morning (which i have done). You can expect the call anytime now. Stay close to your phone, buddy.

Congratulations and Best wishes,
Yogesh

PS: the session at IIMA has supposedly already begun yesterday (as indicated in the e-mail received by me)...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to those who've made it. Incidentally i'm at wl 15. I called up admissions office today. I was asked to wait till the 30th. I was told that if someone issued a call now doesn't take up, then i'll get thru. Are wl 8 and 13 taking up iima? Did they during the call ask you guys whether you'll be joining? What is the deadline given for registration for the people called now?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...