The First Convocation - SPMG, PDPU

The First Convocation for School of Petroleum Management (Institute of petroleum Management) under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was successfully held on 27th May 2009. Guests included .... > A.P.J. Abdul Kalam > Narendra M...
9 Posts  ·  6 Users
Page 1 of 0

where can i find online form for mba..im not getting online form..its showing offline filling up of forms..plzz provide me exact link for online form filling for mba

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
abhiktushardas Says
Who da hell u think of u to advise all of us?? Plz mind ur own business.

cool down. She is just helping to keep the spams off the bay. :)

@Cutie. Pie, its k yar 😃

More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
cutie.pie Says
Sir Please use shout box for such vents....Kindly don't spam here its against the rules and also please take care of the bandwidth of the site. Thanks.

Who da hell u think of u to advise all of us?? Plz mind ur own business.

@abhiktushardas
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Sir Please use shout box for such vents....Kindly don't spam here its against the rules and also please take care of the bandwidth of the site. Thanks.Rolling on the floor Laughing my Bums off....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggr...
Read more...

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Rolling on the floor Laughing my Bums off....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
This is to inform;SPM@PDPU, Gandhinagar, Gujarat has a 15-months Executive-MBA (Oil n Gas) full-time residential course parallel to its flagship regular MBA (Oil n Gas) for executives who have 5+years of work-exp.Those interested to enroll may ple...
Read more...

@abhiktushardas
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Not much are known to PG and few are just guest visitors... so less posts .. few year down the line.. there will be huge 😃

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
The First Convocation for School of Petroleum Management (Institute of petroleum Management) under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was successfully held on 27th May 2009.Guests included ....> A.P.J. Abdul Kalam> Narendra Modi>...
Read more...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
The First Convocation for School of Petroleum Management (Institute of petroleum Management) under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was successfully held on 27th May 2009.Guests included ....> A.P.J. Abdul Kalam> Narendra Modi>...
Read more...

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...