The falling standards of Indian news channels

72 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Consider this: 1. An entire family is burnt alive in the meerut fire disaster. A camera is shoved in one weeping woman's face: "aapko is waqt kaisa lag raha hai?" 2. A special primetime program on the guy who got hanged some months back...
Page 1 of 8

Over the last few days ... all news channel have gone senti over dhoni ... and i have a feelin hes gonna fail big time. Why the hell do they get so obsessed with one player... after all theres venu gopal rao also in the team :)

i think aaj Tak is the leader so far. with their irritating day long covergae of cricketers pvt life, interviews of their relatives,in-laws(rememebr dravid in indore) and to top it up; the spcl guests(saba karim ??: )....
and to imagine that it was the best news channel once...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

1st things 1st...Smriti, mujhe maaf akrna for writing this...

But seriously, can some1 pls put up a link where I can find pics of Mitali Mukherjee(For the uninitiated, she can b seen on CNBC TV18 at 0900hrs)...Okk, she's not half as good as "my" Smriti...But make no mistake abt this, she's amongst the best lookers around...N 4 some1 like that, its hard to believe that there r no active Fan Clubs around dedicated to her...I'v searched enough n m tired now:( ...N hence posting here, puys my last chance r with u guys...

Ho sake toh madat karna...Warna I m quite loyal...:wink:
well dude..PG is not a cruic pitch...
Home grnd , foriegn grnd..!!!
wht r these???
who says Spamm cant b haevy...
see i have already written a spm of 5 lines..!!

Chillax Dude!!! neway ur spam's r nice though...

keep it up...
Ps: see quite a big spam..

stop spamming about spam... it takes long to get here buddy. Spam ... but the topic shud be news channels.

Over the last few days ... all news channel have gone senti over dhoni ... and i have a feelin hes gonna fail big time. Why the hell do they get so obsessed with one player... after all theres venu gopal rao also in the team 😃
wht r these???

keep it up...

Yup good inspiration...
Originally Posted by kritip

Dude mein home ground mein spamm nahi karta ..check th cricket trivia thread...u will see so manu=y heavy posts frm me.....

wht r these???

keep it up...
bhai aaapki hi meherbani hai...
wasie last time aapne kab kuch post kia tha..other than SPAMMING!!

Dude mein home ground mein spamm nahi karta ..check th cricket trivia thread...u will see so manu=y heavy posts frm me.....
Originally Posted by kritip
waaahhhh cut-copy ka kya mujhaira diya hai...linkinpool u r great...
i m proud of u.....
wat du u say flyod????

bhai aaapki hi meherbani hai...
wasie last time aapne kab kuch post kia tha..other than SPAMMING!!
linkinpool123 Says
Itna sannata kyu hai bhai?? Where's everybody in this thread??:wow:

waaahhhh cut-copy ka kya mujhaira diya hai...linkinpool u r great...
i m proud of u.....
wat du u say flyod????

Itna sannata kyu hai bhai?? Where's everybody in this thread??:wow:

I remember this incident where actor Govinda's family had met with an accident in Rajasthan sometime back and his 2 sons n wife were being treated in the hospital and the cameras swarmed in the room and showed doctors administering treatment to Govinda's wife !! They wouldn't budge an inch despite the doctors shooing them off the room!!
After some time, the screen was divided into 2 halves with hospital treatment being shown in one half and in the other half was an AAJ TAK reporter trying to run and catch up with Govinda as he was leaving in a chartered plane to bring his family to Mumbai and that a**hole again put up the same question "aap ko kya mehsoos ho raha hai Govinda ji ?" and as Govinda declined to comment, the newsreader in the background commented "jaise ki aap dekh rahe hain Govinda ji kaafi hatash hai, kaafi chintit nazar aa rahe hain".
My question is....what else would he be appearing like....shud he be rejoicing and distributing sweets ? WTF man !
There should be some PIL against these news channels and I&B; Ministry should make it a law that the reporters undergo 100 hours of training every year for being sensitized to any particular tragedy or incident that has to be reported or else their business should be stopped in the interest of being insensitive to the viewers feelings.
Regards,
Tumtum.