the best mock cats ,,,,,,,,by jam

13 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Time to gear up for another year of MBA preparation. JAM gives you the lowdown on which coaching class to join. CAT is not a tough exam. What makes it tough is the fact that your are competing with 1,50,000 test-takers. Much like any other e...
Page 1 of 2

even i wud say TIME Mocks r better..
especially DI and quant.. remem that tennis question.. in CAT 2005.. u get 1 like that .. nd u know how much diff its gonna make..
but i wud rate TIME low on english..
another thing i wud like to say don't stick to 1 test series altogether.. u may b caught in a mindset trap.. try diff mocks..u will get a much better idea of where u stand.. Happy Preparation for CAT 2k6
Cheers!
Gandhi

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
ya, for past few years TIME is conducting very CAT type mock tests and their solution set were also accurate.

abhishek

yep even i found time mocks very good

Yes Arun, please send us the link. It is important for maintaining the decorum of PG forums.

ATB,
abhishek

arun_bond101 Says
is anything wrong in it,....hey the website was ready..so i didi this work...

Dude .. If you got this article from JAM .. please post the link .. so that we know is is authentic ..

In the end, mock cats serve only the purpose of telling you what is your preparation level vis-a-vis others. Being a competitive exam, this data is useful.( but what matters more is how u perform in those 2 hrs, rather than in ur mocks) So the deeper the penetration of the organising istitution, the more accurate is ur knowledge of ur prep.

But most of the time, mocks do more harm than good. All mocks without exception, have certain types of questions that are present in all mocks conducted by the same institute. This gives students the (fake) impression that such q's are definitely going to come in the CAT, and base their strategy on solving such q's first. If such questions are absent from the actual CAT, many students panic, and screw up thier CAT. I advise all student to be aware of this. Many good students found DI/LR section in CAT 05 tough because they were looking for LR/DS questions, which were absent.

well....We have so many threads regarding the same issue....Don't get the reason why there should be an another one....!!

Mods pls do the needful
PS: Time Mocks are one of the best.....CL has too many ambiguities, unless the proposer is from CL..

i completely agree with karthik. TIME mock CATs are quite close to the real CAT and their cutoffs too.

even the solutions were accurate for CAT even when there were so many ambiguities in the answer choices esp in english

ya, for past few years TIME is conducting very CAT type mock tests and their solution set were also accurate.

abhishek

come on guys its time to pick up and use that is available in the market why there should there be an opposition,,,,??:
and more importantly we shuld try out different mock cats to get the feel of it....:grab:

come on guys keep discusing the mocks so that we get there BLACKI WITH PGS

Another advertisement thread..

MODS.. Plz do the needfull..

is anything wrong in it,....hey the website was ready..so i didi this work...

Another advertisement thread..

MODS.. Plz do the needfull..