The Best Dance Sequence Ever

64 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group
:: I know I know..there's already one thread about dancing.. and posted *yours truly*. I couldn't help it *shrugging shoulders*. I just had to had to.. post this one. I really love the dance sequence in musicology. It such a darn good video. ...
Page 1 of 7

one of the most comical dance i have seen recently is that of oye bubbly dance by sachin,dravid,zaheer,yuvraj with the big B ...most funny....hmmmmm let me add
one more plz.....the old hero honda ad where dada n hrithik comes together.....hahahaha...dadas dance was horrible
now this is serious......ummmm the best.......
manmata rasa.....no doubt
hrithik in laksya.....(note-dance was choreographed by the great prhabu deva)
all prabu devas.lawrence n vijays dance items....luv them a lot

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

well i wud say..
1.SNF the last dance sequence...too good.passionate too..(btw do u ppl know that the suit worn by john travolta in that sequence was voted the best suit ever worn by anyone in movies)
2.the dance sequence between antonio banderas and catherine zeta jones in THE MASK OF ZORRO...superb....
3.LAKSHYA....no doubt about it.....

KUSH

madhuri dixit along with prabhu deva in "que sera sera...." from pukar................
awesome to say the least

cheers !!!
vishu.

hrithik in
lo main aaya milne dubaara, sitaaro ki mahfil me .......

john travolta's dance sequences in SNF were awesome...

besides AL PACINO's tango in scent of a woman was also v gud..

john travolta is a fab dancer esp couple and stage dancing !

THE BEST dance sequence (i feel) is Michael Jackson's live performance at the MTV awards in 1995 ( i think!). Its real cool.. If u guys wanna check it out , its available along with the Dangerous and Histroy VCD compilations. Really its unbelievable.. Moreover it was live and shot at a stretch.. MJ ws given a standing ovation by all after that..

too cool..

regards

pads

No Doubt.... that's the best i have seen. MJ performing in 1995 MTV Awards...!!
LIVE DANCE SEQUENCE, No Cuts, No Retakes. Just The Stage and the audience below... Awesome stuff from an awesome legend MICHAEL JACKSON..!!
donB
@donB  ·  38 karma

John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever...that solo he will do on the Disco Floor...man that spawned of the disco generation!

hi all,

I wonder how did u ppl forget the dance in the tamil song... "manmatha raasa". The female playback is by malathy.. n know she is known as manmatha raasa malathy....

The dance seq.. is amazing... I am not sure if Mind Blowing would serve the purpose.... Its' that good. plz download it in case u get a chance....

thnx unde......

i luv it tooo....

hey, but did ne1 hr watch the annoying thing video by soundforge.net...... that is the best dance seq ever......

Well,according to me the best dance sequence is that of a car in the Citroen C4 advertisement!!!!!! See it to believe it.Here is the link....

http://www.citroen.co.uk

If u r using a dial up connection it will take some time....but rest assured,its worth the wait..intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai
Happy Dancing!!!!!!!!!!!