THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE IN INDIA

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I am *Shashi* from bangalore..Few days back i finished my engineering and planning for taking *GATE Exam*....But i was Searching for the best* GATE coaching institute* in bangalore...then i found an very interesting fact about the institu...
Page 1 of 1

BUY PMP, #CISSP, #GOETHE #CISA, #CISM #CRISC, #ACP, SIX SIGMA, OET, PRINCE 2, NEBOSH, TOEFL, PTE, IELTS, #CELPIP, CERTIFICATE WITHOUT SITTING FOR THE EXAMS ANYMORE

Email:Ieltslegend827@gmail.com

WhatsApp:+1(706)521-4615

https://www.premiumcertifications.com/

Visit our official website for more info 

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys, I am Deepak from New Delhi, Last week I took admission on Engineers Academy to crack GATE 2021. GATE 2021 is one of the most upcoming exam in India. Clearing the exam with a good rank not only opens up job opportunities in PSUs but also all other competitive exams.  I found experienced faculty members, regular weekly test series with good study material. They have put some great free lecture on NIMBUS Learning YouTube channel for poor students. Engineers Academy provides GATE Coaching in Delhi with experience faculty members. Visit here for more information- https://engineersacademy.org

Post 90530450461931
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I am Shashi from bangalore..Few days back i finished my engineering and planning for taking GATE Exam....But i was Searching for the best GATE coaching institute in bangalore...then i found an very interesting fact about the institutes...i found that THE GATE ACADEMY is the best coaching institute in india...let give you a brief about it guys....

THE GATE ACADEMY 👍 is founded by alumni of IISc and IITs. For the first time in India, GATE coaching is being provided under the guidance of former GATE toppers. their aim is to help budding engineers discover and exceed their intellectual potential.

THE GATE ACADEMY has more than 50+ centers across India. All centers have highly trained and experienced faculty members. Contact the center nearest to you and start your preparation early.

Bangalore Head Office:

THE GATE ACADEMY

# 74, Keshava Krupa(Third floor), 30th Cross,

10th Main, Jayanagar 4th block, Bangalore- 560011

E-Mail: info@thegateacademy.com

Ph: 080- 65700750

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...