The Aftermath of AIPGM-08 in Bangalore 24/25th May (Sponsored by Hewlett Packard)

450 Posts  ·  101 Users
About this group
Hellooo Puys, As most of us already know, we have almost finalized everything about AIPGM. Firstly, thanks to *Hewlett Packard* for sponsoring this event and helping this community to come together for the biggest event of the year. ...
Page 1 of 45

Thanks a lot to Rohit and the entire PG team...got the money!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got money credited in my account too 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks Rohit! The money is in my bank! Must say, it took an awful lot of time coming. Though, I appreciate the steps you took to ensure that the people get their money.

Cheers!
Ankur

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The cheques of all the people who sent me details till today morning has been despatched. The money should get credited in your account within 4-5 days.

Few people still not have send me the details, we will be depositing the cheques next week for them.

Thanks a lot guys! If anything else is there, please PM me.

Cheers,
Rohit

Moi too.. Amount credited..!
Really Really appreciate Rohit, PG n Team for this..
Loadsa Thanks Guys 😃
cheers,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Moi also got my money :)

Hazaar thanks to everyone!

P.S. - sigh! can't make it 3 in a row for an AIPGM 😞 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

money credited into my account...thanks a lot gnr and the PG team

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The cheques of all the people who sent me details till today morning has been despatched. The money should get credited in your account within 4-5 days.

Few people still not have send me the details, we will be depositing the cheques next week for them.

Cheers,
Rohit

Received the money Thanks a lot
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cheers,
Rohit

Money got credited!!! Thanks ALOT gnrs and PG team.

bhagwaan te ghar der hai par andher nahi (There is delay in lord's house but not darkness)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank you so much for the reimbursement.

estranged_gnrs Says
I would just like to mention that I stated that we will reimburse the amount to the AIPGM attendees as soon as we receive the money form sponsors, which we still have not got yet.

If that is the case, then my bad.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Amit,

We have decided to reimburse the amount. We have still not got the money from webchutney but still we would not like to hurt our users for the promises unfulfilled from some agency. ........................

Anyway, PG HQ has decided that we will foot the bill ourselves and pay the amount. .......................
But definitely, you should receive the cheques/money within a week. And that's one promise which is under my control :)

Thanks and really admire the spirit of PG for being patient.

Cheers,
Rohit

Rohit,
Kudos for PGHQ, on taking this brave decision. Just a reminder that my post above (456 on this thread) is still valid and can be taken up for discussion at HQ if needed.

With regards,
ANdy :)
P.S.
Struggling with permalink.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...