Thats how TIME treats its ex-students???

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
I enrolled with TIME(Delhi) for CAT 2010. While enrolling, I gave my actual mobile no. to TIME ... BIG MISTAKE For the last 3 months , I have been continuously bombarded with spam SMSs for offers and courses that I have no interest in. There ...
Page 1 of 1

An even simpler thing to do is to register for the DND registry.

SMS Start DND to 1909

It'll officially take 45 days, but practically is about 8-10 days. Remember the date of registering. If you still keep getting ANY advertising calls or SMS after 45 days from the date of registry, then call up your helpline and complain within 15 days of getting the call/sms.Ask for a complaint number.

Also visit www.ndncregistry.gov.in for more details.

Requesting mods to lock this thread now.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

ohh...nice thought to be discussed on a forum ..haha..
btw i have had very nice exp with TIME delhi . enrolled for gd\pi crs , and i am satisfied to the fullest.
its not what they teach in the classes(that sucks..lol) but the guidance is gud enuff to throw them praises.

Hi,

You only need to make a visit to the concerned TIME's office.Creating a seperate thread on Pagalguy for these type of problems usually don't help..

Thanks

I enrolled with TIME(Delhi) for CAT 2010. While enrolling, I gave my actual mobile no. to TIME ... BIG MISTAKE

For the last 3 months , I have been continuously bombarded with spam SMSs for offers and courses that I have no interest in. There is no option on the AIM's site , to change the no.I mailed them, requesting to remove my phone no. from their database , many times , without any success.

I am thinking about changing my mobile no. .......just because I had enrolled a course with TIME.

How are you guys dealing with it ? Tolerating it ( you know - sab chalta hai ) or is there a way out ?

well first of all unecesaarily you created this post. this is issue that can be solved in the same office in which you enrolled you just have to go there and tell them patiently that you do not want to receive service message instead of writing to time center repeatldy of no avail. Or you can actually call them personally instead of getting discoonected . My freind number portability scheme is delayed by 3 months oderwise i wud have suggested you that if situation seems that extreeme to you . but in all probability abovesaid is best solution.

Hehe welcome to the "real world".
An important suggestion: "Never write MAT!":nono: or else not only sms's you will receive calls every 15minutes, everyday.:p

Anyway TIME is okay,just go to their center and ask them to do the needful! I had to call up some people like Plansteps, Windsor,etc etc spending my money only to ask them to stop spamming me! Anyway it doesn't take much time to "Delete All" the sms's from your inbox, but the irritation is something you have to swallow and get used to.

I enrolled with TIME(Delhi) for CAT 2010. While enrolling, I gave my actual mobile no. to TIME ... BIG MISTAKE

For the last 3 months , I have been continuously bombarded with spam SMSs for offers and courses that I have no interest in. There is no option on the AIM's site , to change the no.I mailed them, requesting to remove my phone no. from their database , many times , without any success.

I am thinking about changing my mobile no. .......just because I had enrolled a course with TIME.

How are you guys dealing with it ? Tolerating it ( you know - sab chalta hai ) or is there a way out ?