TGIF - THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
PUYS,i know all of us are getting lots of info in the last 2 days ... Just relax and let the rythm affect ... its friday ...can post anything light ... relax (more the chances of getting in if clarity propels us ..).
Page 1 of 1

@[21708:nihit] Right!! I agree with you.

But, for time being, let the thread run unless it leads to another stop for just spamming/ posts stop coming/ quality of posts degrade in the name of being informal. 😃

Cheers!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Its NOT how much you put in ....

Let me tell you a story(true story):

Once upon a time , there was a candidate called ramu .. he was giving CAT for that year. He wanted to crack it at all costs . Poor guy was also working .. so had to bear with an additional pressure of office work ... made a plan ... was getting up everday at 3 am .. studying 3 hrs in the morning and again after 10 in the night for 6 months .. he was good at QUANT and not so good at verball (hehehe .. heard that beforee) .. anyway he slogged sloggeedd , when CAT date got nearer ( a week left ) still he was reading get that LAST EDGE over others .. went to give the CAT .. did good in QUANT .. then saw the verbal part .. RCS on philosophy , self , Inference questions .. got tensed ... put some optionss .. came back from the exam and started crying and blaming GOD .. he knew that he made a big screw up ..

in the mean time , there was a collegue of his who returned from onsite (singapore) .. Shamuu .. he is a chill guy .. parties a lot .. ofcourse drinks .. lives life has lots of fun .. he was also writing CAT this time .. he just went and wrote the CAT ... came back back did his usual partying afterwards ..

Results came ... tadaa Shamuu cracked the CAT and , rammuuu didnt ...

moral of the story :

- it is not about how knowledge u accumilate , it is about with how much clarity ur mind is when writting the test ...

- if u dont know something , be even more confident about and DONT let outside situations dictate to u ..

- ABOVE ALL , ENJOY MADIII.... ... with freshness in the mind ... warmth in the heart .. CAT WILL YIELD ... TO YOU ...

ATB ... RELAXX...

@[212466:vishal113]

ok... but i think we have few threads with different topics/ideas in Lounge section...

Lets see what mod says...

@[316381:visionIIM-ACL] @[43294:puri.pallavi]
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

info on CAT and some GYAAN ... not the routine way ... where people are tensed and fighting ....

just us talking to each other w/o holding anything back ...

light stuff which doesnt apply too much of logical mind .. just hang in and get the gyaan ...

anything to change the perspectives , NOT loading with infooo ... like something which u might probably talking to a 6 yr old kid about taking CAT ....

@[212466:vishal113]

What is this thread all about???

What are we (puy's) expected to post here??
No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!

DO the basics.

DO the testseries and ANALYSE.

DOtake the test with the same eye.

COME OUT FLYING COLORSSS...

CHILLLL DUDE .. TAKE IT ONE STEP A TIME ...

DECLUTTERRR... ITS FRIDAY

PUYS,

i know all of us are getting lots of info in the last 2 days ...

Just relax and let the rythm affect ... its friday ...

can post anything light ... relax (more the chances of getting in if clarity propels us ..).