Texas A&M; Mays Fall 2013 aspirants

331 Posts  ·  75 Users
About this group
Hello all, Starting a new thread for Texas A& M Mays Business school fall 2013 aspirants. This thread is meant for knowing each other who are interested in TAMU MBA. Kindly share your profile , interests and latest updates. Starting wi...
Page 1 of 34

Hi I have total of 4 years experience with 2 years of product management experience. 313 in gre. Do I have any chance to get admitted for mba in Texas a&m? Please reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any FB group where students who have accepted offers are together for Mays Business School, Fall 2013. Pl share group if any or make it ....

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
hellraiser_23
@hellraiser_23  ·  0 karma

hi ... sent you...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
garimamidha
@garimamidha  ·  0 karma

i sent u a mail on ur id

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@red-devil

Congrats!

Are you joining Mays ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@philanthropist4u

Hello Guys, I have around 6 years of experience as IT Business Analyst. Do you suggest me to apply with a GMAT of 640?

Hi,

A lot depends upon your profile. Please let me know more about your professional and extra curricular achievements, projects handled, promotions at work etc. I will be able to guide you better.

Official B-school Counselor for Pagalguy Download Mobile App to avail free counseling from Alumni http://bit.ly/1zNtRLi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@hellraiser_23

hi,

Got a mail today from ADCOM. SELECTED.

Who is on- board. Planning to Join for Aug 2013 program....

Congrats!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@red-devil

Why don't you call the Adcom and ask about your application status? I don't see any harm in it. Ask for Josie Sandlin, she can give you the latest update on your app status.

hi,

Got a mail today from ADCOM. SELECTED.

Who is on- board. Planning to Join for Aug 2013 program....

👏👏

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@red-devil

Why don't you call the Adcom and ask about your application status? I don't see any harm in it. Ask for Josie Sandlin, she can give you the latest update on your app status.

Congrats for the admits.

She sent me an interview request few days back. An hour later, i got a decision available email and it was a reject. I ignored the decision and went on to schedule the interview. She approved the interview in the next few mins.

What is happening with my app ??

1 comment
red-devil
@red-devil  ·  0 karma

That's very strange! Hang in there.. wen is ur intrvw?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,
I have around 6 years of experience as IT Business Analyst. Do you suggest me to apply with a GMAT of 640?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@hellraiser_23

The deadlines for international students had been increased to Apr 15, 2013. I was put onto waitlist and they said that result will be declared atleast by Apr 15, 2013. No mails till yet. I have also send adcom a mail.. no reply... any one having any clue..

Is anyone on waiting still...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The deadlines for international students had been increased to Apr 15, 2013. I was put onto waitlist and they said that result will be declared atleast by Apr 15, 2013. No mails till yet. I have also send adcom a mail.. no reply... any one having any clue..

Is anyone on waiting still...?😠😠
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...