Texas A&M; Mays Fall 2012 aspirants

257 Posts  ·  71 Users
About this group
Hi all, Starting a new thread for Mays Business School Fall 2012 admissions... Please feel free to share your profiles, comments and information you may lay your eyes upon that could help in the Mays application process... I feel we ca...
Page 1 of 26
Hi All,http://ftmba.tamu.edu/investment-mba/tuition-and-fees-mba/ says the tution fee to be 34849(1st year) + 14405(2nd year) for full time MBA from Mays.[49254->around 50k)
But in US news rankings the fee is given as 20792(per year).[around 40k]
Which figure is correct??
Please guide me!
Much appreciated!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys i have 15 years of education and want to do MS/MBA in MIS wanted to know if 15 years of education is accepted in USA.. if not then is there any 1 year/2 year course which i can do in INDIA that would make me eligible ??

He who hesitates is lost.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates folks??

Except for ashish any 1 has got any invitation..this wait is killing me now :'(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear friends,

I started the thread for fall 2013 aspirants for Mays Business school. We may share our views and latest updates there. Also I received the interview call yesterday through mail. This is for your information and updates. I guess Mays started giving the mail.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Update :

Finally, I called Mays today. Was told that my application is in review. I gave my app ID and so I think their reply applies to me only.
I am of the opinion that it does not hurt to call and it did not take more than 5 min overall.

Please keep the blog updated.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no news yet..another week gone... 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@suchit.pandey Me too.. I am digging into my spam folder which I generally ignore..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any news anyone?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for the past few days..I m checking my mail box more than facebook..still no news 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ah , okay.

Admits by Nov-1 implies perhaps 10 more days for interview invite atleast.

Thanks for sharing the info.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...