Testimonials...

8 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group

Hello people... We're coming up with a Testimonials section on PaGaLGuY.... the best of these testimonials, with your profiles & avatars, will be linked on the homepage for everyone to see...

Please post your testimonials here, we'll select the best and put them up...

The testimonials need not be long; just a couple of lines (max. 25-30 words) listing why you like and use PG.

Any query, feel free to get in touch.

Page 1 of 1

My love for PG best described by these lines :

My pen can not draw the beauty of Your glory

My voice can not sing the melody of Your story

My vision can not explain the vividness of Your beauty

My hands can not paint the beauty of Your grandeur

Only poetry can feel a ray of that beauty and light

Which inspires us to imagine, sing a song or write.

A neutron walks into a bar & asks how much for a drink.The bartender replies,'For you, no charge.'
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pagalguy...Dedicated for the betterment of the Mankind in the whole Universe...Eneryday you are being worshipped by God of Gods.

We must respect "Self Respect".
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what a student/aspirant wants , good books to study; teacher/experienced person for guidance ; friends to have fun and  keep you up in bad times...All in one place = PG.

Pg is a dish which has taste for all...Thanks Pg and all the best..

Give without remembering & Receive without forgetting .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally, We get a place to express our awe for PaGalGuy.

For me PG was a launching pad. I was able to give advice, share knowledge, express my viewpoint and also let my hair down on the "Rise to Smile" thread. PG is not aware of this but they have played a very big hand in my success as an MBA Admission Coach and a Best Selling Author. Winning my first 2014 PG MVP award was all I needed to tell myself that I was doing something good.

PG is a Virtual City where strangers become mentors and friends. It's a place to share dreams, nurture aspirations and help gauge ourselves from the perspective of well meaning, helpful peers and guides.

I Wish PaGalGuy the Very Best and keep the PaGalPan going. God Bless:🌹 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/virtual-office-of-mansie-dewan-consulting-25101888
16 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pagalguy is Facebook for me - Everyone`s book to get into a B school:)

2013 - 2014 calls: SPJIMR ; 2014 -2015: calls :SPJIMR Rejects : IIFT - 33.76
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PaGaLGuY is one of a kind platform helping MBA aspirants coming from various backgrounds to share their knowledge and thereby helping each other in achieving their dreams of getting into the top B-schools. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I love using PG because it helps me keep in touch and interact with like minded people focused on cracking CAT 😁

CAT'15: 99.59%ile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello people... We're coming up with a Testimonials section on PaGaLGuY.... the best of these testimonials, with your profiles & avatars, will be linked on the homepage for everyone to see...

Please post your testimonials here, we'll select the best and put them up...

The testimonials need not be long; just a couple of lines (max. 25-30 words) listing why you like and use PG.

Any query, feel free to get in touch.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...