TESTFUNDA mocks 2012..

942 Posts  ·  249 Users
About this group
Guys, the tf mocks have started, with the free icat00 already open. Guys plz do post ur tf scores here. post ur sectional scores, percentiles, etc so that we can compare our performnces. *Since this is one single thread dedicated for all tf...
Page 1 of 95
@superkk said:
Can seniors who appeared for testfunda iCATs throw some light on the quality of these tests,in terms of closeness to actual CAT qstns?PS.I have already enrolled for Time and planning to take up CL
See iCATs are definitely not* upto the CAT level.
Their Verbal is too easy as per CAT level and in Quant. they seems little biased with algebra as you will majorly find algebra questions in there iCATs.
As far as the D.I is concerned sometimes it seems like vague and absurd.
But yes for practice you can go for TESTFUNDA it might be a good bet.
And my advice to you please spend time with yourself (self study that's what i mean) in analysing your weak and strong areas. As you are preparing for CAT 13 you have ample time to analyse this factor.
PS: focus on any one test series "TIME aimcats " are one of the best ones.

ATB :-)
Trouble is temporary
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Can seniors who appeared for testfunda iCATs throw some light on the quality of these tests,in terms of closeness to actual CAT qstns?
PS.I have already enrolled for Time and planning to take up CL

UDT 2013 || IIM Ahmedabad PGP 2015-2017 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@CATfreak12

you can buy the series for 300 bucks..
Converts: XLRI BM (so far) :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gave iXAT--01 today

Sec-I :: 17.38/30---cutoff 8 --99.98%ile
Sec-II:: 20/35-------cutoff 12--99.91%ile
Sec-III:: 7.3/35------cutoff 8 --91.1%ile

OA-------44.88-------cutoff 37---99.8%ile Rank 3/1567

Slowly and slowly QA is becoming my nemesis ..ashamed to be an engineer

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does someone has mock xat of testfunda?? pls mail me if any one has..i'll pm my id.. :\

the more you sweat in practice, the lesser you'll bleed in the battle..!! Amen.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gave iSNAP00 yesterday:

VA: 27.25/40 :)

QA: 33/40 :)

GK: 14.5/40 :/
LR: 34.5/60 :(

OA: 109.25/180

The cutoff given by TF team is very high IMO. it should be around 97-100.

Converts- IIFT-K; NMIMS Core ; SIBM-B;GIM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the prep material consists of all the topics, with examples/explanations (generally questions of that particular topic from past cat papers) . i can say quant and lr/di is pretty good. verbal isn't that great in my opinon..

'11:Calls-XL-HR | '12: didnt go for NM and MDI | Other Calls: IIFT,IIM I,S | Converts: IIFT-D, IIM Indore | WL: XL HR: 121 | End of the Journey: Joining IIM Indore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ibad786 the material is pretty decent, in my opinion... i started with it and then moved on to other material.. on the other hand, for the mocks - Quant is tougher than the actual cat, and verbal is on the easier side.
'11:Calls-XL-HR | '12: didnt go for NM and MDI | Other Calls: IIFT,IIM I,S | Converts: IIFT-D, IIM Indore | WL: XL HR: 121 | End of the Journey: Joining IIM Indore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS DER ANY MOCK XAT PAPERS PROVIDED BY TEST FUNDA ?? PLS SHARE...

XAT callin
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ek aur mock de daala !!

iIIFT 02 44.17...

AIR 11/1764...

DI 50%ile...
UDT 2012, BDT 2012 Season 2012 Calls - XLRI- BM,HRM, NITIE, IIFT,MDI, New IIMs.. Converts NITIE, IIFT, MDI... NITIE PGDIM.. Class of 2015.. :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...