TERI University 2012-14 Admissions and Related Discussions

66 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Hello aspirants.. :: . Welcome to the TERI thread.. You will be finding all your answers to the admissions related process on this thread. TERI University, with TERI as its parent organisation has three MBA courses under its belt. -*MBA in ...
Page 1 of 7

Questions and topics asked for TERI SAS, mba in business sustainability and, GD/PI ? PLEASE HELP ASAP

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what they generally ask in PI for MA SDP?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

(Please circulate this email in your institute)

Dear Students ,

“By accepting responsibility, we take effective steps toward our goal: an inclusive human society on a habitable planet, a society that works for all humans and for all non-humans. By accepting responsibility, we move closer to creating a world that works for all.” - Sharif M. Abdullah

Delhi School of Management, DTU (erstwhile Delhi College of Engineering) Social Club - "KARTAVYA"

Presents "Prayas – Ek Koshish” -Paper Presentation Competition

The true worth of an education lies in its ability to act as the panacea to many of the ills that afflict our society today. Kartavya CLUB (DSM-DTU), presents

"Prayas – Ek Koshish”, which provides students with this fortunate chance to apply the knowledge they have acquired to the twin causes of progress and prosperity. Open to all B School students across the country, this Paper presentation based competition requires students to arrive at feasible and implementable solutions to the issue at hand, which will then be evaluated by veterans against their own time-tested solutions for the same.

KEY DETAILS:

§ Teams of 2-4

§ Prizes Worth INR 5,000

§ Registration and submission deadline: 23:59 hours, Feb 18, 2014.

§ Eligibility: Students from MBA institutes across India

§ Register at -CLICK HERE

§ Submissions to be mailed at - kartavyaclubdtu@gmail.com

The event will be conducted in two rounds. The details are as follows -

Round 1:

This round will require the participants to select topic from the topic mentioned below and write a research paper on the same. The paper can be supported by primary or secondary research data if required. Email your entries to kartavyaclubdtu@gmail.com

Round 2:

The best papers would then be shortlisted and the respective contestants will be requested to submit their presentation. These contestants will have to present their papers in PPT format in front of a jury of eminent personalities. Further details will be mailed to the finalists.

Paper Presentation Theme – 1) “Women Empowerment in India”

2) “Tapping the potential youth for a Resurgent India”

PARTICIPATION RULES:

An individual participant cannot be a part of more than one team; however, there is no restriction on the number of entries from any institute.

The paper should contain a minimum of 1500 words and a maximum of 2000 words; Font size 12, Times New Roman with a line spacing of 1.5

The first page should contain only:

i. Team name and topic chosen ii. Please don't mention any personal details in the paper

· Send in your entries in PDF/doc/docx format to: kartavyaclubdtu@gmail.com with document name as “Team Name_InstituteName” and subject name as “Paper presentation”

· Please pen down original ideas. Any plagiarized entries will lead to disqualification.

· Please mention the references used wherever applicable.

· The decision of the panel of Judges regarding evaluation will be final and binding

· The short listed participants would be informed by mail.

Event on: 25 Feb, 9:30 AM onward

For any queries, contact:

Aakash Shaw: +91-8586069808

Ankur Pal : +91-9560674058

Mohit Gupta :+91-8377913723

Best Regards,

Team Kartavya | Delhi School of Management (DTU) E-mail: kartavyaclubdtu@gmail.com |Web: http://dsm.dce.edu/

Follow us on Facebook

Kartavya - Delhi Technological University

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, Im interested in infra mangmnt...i came across the TERI university, i would like to knw how good is the college ...what are the average salary and what kind of companies visit for placement. will b greatful if anyone can help

1 comment
felicity_3
@felicity_3  ·  0 karma

Hello Rohit ! TU is a academic wing of TERI (formerly known Tata Energy Research Inst.) Faculties r really good. regarding placements PSU visits.. some get placed thru that. otherwise most of them get absorbed thru major projects. colg has a bar of Rs. 5L. so no companies below 5 are allowed. Companies like HPCL, BPCL, Infosys, IOCL etc. ... with mba infra u can get specialization of Energy/urban infra , etc.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i want to do mba from teri university delhi. will some one please tell me the cuttoff percentile of cat and mat to get admission in it. also do tell me about some good colleges who offer mba in energy, sustainability and environment management.

my profile is:

btech: Chemical engineering

Experience: 3 years in jaypee cement as a process engineer.

1 comment
felicity_3
@felicity_3  ·  0 karma

Dear Sumit ... at TERI main thing which matters is your performance during GD PI. scores hardly matters.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Here's the thread for TERI University 2013-15 Admissions and Related Discussions. TERI University 2013-2015

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could someone please PM me some information about TERI's Msc programs and seats for general candidates and previous year papers... PLS...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any 2013-2015 thread? really need help!

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
anikraze05
@anikraze05  ·  0 karma

btw, which course are you doing at TERI?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
toruk.makto
@toruk.makto  ·  0 karma

MBA BS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys where is the 2013-15 thread !!?? Please suggest some topics for GD !

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
@0987  ·  0 karma

If anybody wants to discuss anything den u can discuss here. Btw the list of GDPI is out

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
@0987  ·  0 karma

NO particular GD topic as such...just be aware of the current happenings in the world and in fields of sustainability.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello!!

i'm a mechanical engg with no work exp. i want to jain mba in teri university bt m confused which branch to choose...shud i go for infra or bs??

plz help

1 comment
@0987  ·  0 karma

Infra is more sector specific like oil and gas, urban infra etc. i think bs will be better for u 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...