Tepper Current students are travelling to India over the winter break and will hold Tepper Meets and Greets. Do register here : https://apply.tepper.cmu.edu/portal/MBA-OffCampus?c=&zip=&country=IN
P.S. I will be conducting Bangalore and Kolkata meets.
just wanted to know is there a group on FB for Tepper class of 2018? (full time MBA)
if yes, could anyone share the name of the group?
Many Thanks. 😃
Want to hear about Tepper from Tepperonis who are breathing the experience right now, do join in by filling up this :
As round 1 deadline is quite near, we wanted to help prospective Tepper students with their queries about Tepper.
if you guys have any queries about Tepper and want an unbiased opinion, do fill out below form. We will try to answer the questions to best of our knowledge.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wL3dAK ... U/viewform
All the best for Tepper Round 1.
Puys and Pirls, if anybody has any query about Tepper admissions, do let me know. I am a current student at Tepper school of Business. I am part of 2 year full time MBA.
There are two questions to help us get to know you better. In addition, we offer an optional essay if there is additional information you wish to share about your candidacy.
Essay 1 (Maximum 300 words)
- Describe a defining moment in your life. How has it shaped you professionally?
Essay 2 (Maximum 300 words)
- Based on your research and interactions, describe how your strengths contribute to the Tepper School community. How will you benefit from being a member of the Tepper School MBA program?
Round 1 Deadline - Oct 5th 11:59 ET
Round 2 Deadline - Jan 4th 11:59 ET
Round 3 Deadline - Mar 15th 11:59 ET.
For Indians, Round 1 and Round 2 make sense. So I will strongly suggest to apply for Round 1.
Let me know if you have any queries for Tepper Admissions.
Hey everyone , I am planning to apply to tepper SOB, MSCF program.
· GMAT- 720 (Quantitative-49/79%, Verbal-40/91%, AWA: 5.5 & IR-3]
· B.E.in Electronics & Communication Cumulative GPA -7.27 o Course Highlights: Engineering Math I, II, III, IV, Calculus, Probability, Statistics,
o Management & Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights}
Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project Manager 10, Matlab
Finance Management Associate at Sankalp Associates (July2012-July-2014)
· Ganesh Warehouse Project [Project worth 1.15Cr or $153,000]:
· Ramgharhi Canal lining: Construction of Cemented Canal Lining
[Project worth -6.5 Crore Rupees 0r $ 1,040,000 ] PWD M.P. State Govt.
Lead Event Manager for Insignia' 12, National level Event at SDMCET
[Project worth-4,000,000 rupees or $80000]
Tools/ Machines / Software used:
· Coding on the Xilinx platform and use of VHDL programming language.
· Use of two FPGA kits namely SPARTAN-3 and VIRTEX-5 kits and also the simulation on ISIM platform.
Extra curricular activities: national level swimmer,
presented various papers at national level events, head of student government.
Can any one please comment on my profile and if i have a chance of getting through tepper for the MSCF program. or is it just completely out of my league...please any comments would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.
@W0nderW0man said:@ivyctor2010 Thanks... As of now I need to decide between ISB and Tepper. Both has it's own advantages but picking one is a tough call..
1) Ranking - Take an average of FT, US News and any other pertinent ranking
2) Avg post-MBA Salary - What was average salary the last year
3) Placement-function - What % of jobs in your function did the school have last year
4) (COA-Scholarship) - COA means total cost of attendance, so COA subtracted by schol.
You may wish to add any other factors which are important to you.