Tennis All The Way.....(Trivia and Discussions...)

2,725 Posts  ·  1,292 Users
About this group
"Tennis is a perfect combination of violent action taking place in an atmosphere of total tranquillity." Billie Jean King. Was just wondering that there are no Tennis Fans here??? :: After Cricket this is my fav game.... The game ha...
Page 1 of 273

Did anyone watch federer vs djoko today :)? 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Eight different GS champions(men and women) in 2014 .This is the beginning of the end of Big-4. Wawrinka and Cilic have broken the monotony of Men's tennis. 2015 will be an exciting year. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Roger Federer - You are etched in our hearts forever. At 32, if he can turn a match on its head like this ,he can definitely win one more GS. Tennis will be proud of this man. Unbelievable fitness and infinite class.He is greatness personified. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nadal vs Krygios!!! wat an epic game.. firstly i dnt like upsets as the player who defeats one of the favorites almost everytime chokes in the next round or so.... Krygios, a young bright prospect reminded me of Mark Phillipossous... The first set was just explosive... Krygios won 100% pts on his first serve and this percentage was 95+ throughout the game... Blasted off Nadal who was hanging by a thread in a tie-break... Nadal gathered himself in the match with his usual time wasting between points... Using 2 towels, changing racquets and bouncing the ball for a long time before serving to catch this young wizard restless... however nothing deters the brave, This guy just launched himself and destroyed Nadal over 4 sets... Krygios!! way to go!! hard luck Nadal!!                                                               Nadal.. a legend of the game... resorted to his usual time wasting tactics to distort Krygios rhythm... The only trait of Nadal which is annoying and disappointing to watch... I hope Nadal gets rid of this time violation drama... This attribute doesnt suit Legends..                                                                                               Goodluck Krygios!! Adieu Nadal# King of clay dusted on grass!!

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams."
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

'Nadal' Open has started and so have the upsets.Stan and Nishikori ousted. I hope it becomes interesting in the coming days.For god sake we want a new champion

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Roger federer out... now Andy murray ousted by Stanislas wawarinka... upset to upset... Rafa has a chance to win US Open now... :)

Nishant- The End of Night(Darkness) ... The Rise of Sun... The Ray of Light..... A New Dawn..... THE HOPE... -:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who do you consider is the greatest (kindly pour in with justification)

S[he] [be]lie[ve]d
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nadal - Federer to meet in QF at US Open- The only slam where they have not played each other.

IIM B | Class of 2016
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NAdAL N FedeX back in form !!

The US open will be full of surprises.
One can't predict any favourite.
The rankings wont matter FORM will.👍
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

US. Open starting from - Aug 26 - Sep 9

Murray having won US. Open last year & being reigning Wimbledon champion must be favorite going to US open.

But with Nadal & federer having lost in 1st & 2nd second round at Wimbledon, would be trying to make amend by winning the title.

Novak must be the most hurted man having come so close to winning French & wimbledon.

Its going to be exciting Us open

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...