Telfer School Of Management-2011 Admit

25 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hello All, I recently got an admit for Telfer School Of Management-University of Ottawa..! Interested in getting any kind of feedback about the University and the MBA program. Kindly do share possible details/info. for the 2011 admit. ...
Page 1 of 3

hey i wanted to know about the fee structure of mba in marketting,the financial aid and do i need to give any exam to get admission in telfer school of management?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i wanted to know about the fee structure of mba in marketting,the financial aid and do i need to give any exam to get admission in telfer school of management?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hariprasath_m Says
Congo everyone :cheerio:... I too got admit... I got admit 4rm John Molson as well. After comparison I found Telfer is better than John Molson "by all means" PFA my attachment for details hope it helps

Dear Gurus -

Can any one of you help me with the following:

I would like to get important details about applying for Student VISA to Canada. Actually I got admitted to a MBA Program which starts in Aug-2012. Please help me with the following queries:

1. What is the earliest date on which I can file my Student VISA papers? If the course starts in Aug-2012, can I file my papers in May-2012 or even before that?
  2. What are the documents required to be submitted along with VISA application?
  3. What is the procedure for filing. Can we do it on our own or should we take the assistance of Educational Consultants?

Thanking in advance
Popeyed
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congo everyone :cheerio:... I too got admit... I got admit 4rm John Molson as well. After comparison I found Telfer is better than John Molson "by all means" PFA my attachment for details hope it helps

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys ,

Please put in your profiles. THanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all those who are admitted in the Telfer program. For all those who are admitted for 2011 cohort, it will be nice to create your own Telfer-MBA 2012 facebook group so you all know who are in your class.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everybody!

It has been six weeks since I applied for an admission to Msc in Management in Telfer,and I am still waiting for the decision.I have started to feel very anxious:(
My gmat 640,
my gpa 3,21,
my toefl 94:(
and I am double majored in IT and Business administration.I am a new graduated student.
Msc in Management does not require work experience and I do not have any.
I am a Turkish Government sponsored student and my country will cover every kind of university related expense and my life expenses..(yes,I am Turkish:) )
What do you think,Do I have a chance to get an admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

Happy Holi to All.

My Profile :Total experience:3.7 Full Time
Field:IT Consulting
Gmat:640 Toefl:105

I have also received my Hard Copy from Telfer MBA .

Thanks.
Rohit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Rohit,

Congratulations.

Do post your profile.

Also, Please join the face book group "Telfer MBA 2011"

Cheers, 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I got my admit too at Telfer a week ago.

Regards,
Rohit

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...