Telangana Communication SI

27 Posts  ·  6,223 Users
About this group

SI

Page 1 of 3
Absss
@Absss  ·  15 karma

🔥Study IES Toppers self made Study notes to get High Marks in ESE Paper 1 (General Studies and Engineering Aptitude).. Handwritten Notes For General Studies and Engineering Aptitude (IES Stage I - Paper I, All Branches ME, CE, CS, EE, ECE) Study these study material to Score High to ensure selection... Language : English ALL TOPIC COVERED AS PER ESE 2020 SYLLABUS... Click below link to download👇👇👇👇 https://www.instamojo.com/avichal033/ies-2020-paper-1-d1701/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am john Robertson from USA, as an HP Printer tech executive reachable all day and night to determine customer’s queries. Whenever you encounter any issue related to HP printer whether it’s a major or minor one, you can make contact with me and we both will resolve Printer Not Printing like queries within a pinch of time. It does not matter if you have engaged in the new and old version of HP Printer. You can dial the  <a href="https://www.customerserviceshelpnumber.com/hp-printer-support">HP Printer technical support phone number</a>. For more info, visit our given web page.

People also search this query “<a href="https://www.customerserviceshelpnumber.com/hp-printer-support">Is there a phone number for HP printer support?</a>” to solve printer issues. If you need then visit here for the <a href="https://www.customerserviceshelpnumber.com/hp-printer-support">HP technical support</a>.   

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! I am Dave Heller, I work as a Senior Technician at the domain Email customer Care.com. We are providing technical and software Etc support to customers through Microsoft professional support and also provide an instant solution to our customers in relation to email issues. We work as an independent third party and affiliated with Microsoft Partners. You Can Contact us at Our outlook Help number by dialing our toll-free + 1-800-982-1502. To know more information about our services, click the Web-link. We are happy to help you 

To Read more about Microsoft outlook support, visit the website 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all i got communication marks 110 st cat any chance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SI IT&C. Choose ur marks after final result

>200
190-200
180-190
170-180
160-170
<160
3 comments26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Please share WhatsApp group administrator number

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
chandu4c9
@chandu4c9  ·  0 karma

@nagesh_1123 u hav bro last time 190 was t cutoff in oc.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Venkatesh5531
@Venkatesh5531  ·  3 karma

Msg me on 9493718195

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Below is the whatsup group for SI &PC communication aspirants . Please join to compare your marks with others I wl post the link in comment also , but some part of it gets missing in comment ,please refer image for that missing letters .

Post 43816933368566
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sampath1829
@sampath1829  ·  1 karma

Please add this number in WhatsApp group 7729845794

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Venkatesh5531
@Venkatesh5531  ·  3 karma

Msg me on 9493718195

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Users are incresing in the group , but no one is posting Scores .. please guys post your scores then only we will get clarity whether we get it or have to prepare for another exam COMMENT Your SI COMMUNICATION total score out of 300 as per the key..

17 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 17
Uday975
@Uday975  ·  0 karma

@chandu4c9 me document verification aipoindhi aa bro eroju ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Uday975
@Uday975  ·  0 karma

@chandu4c9 there ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anand9
@anand9  ·  332 karma
Video Thumbnail43775993771684
undefined