technology and bond issue!!!

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi friends, I am new to this forum.My greetings to all of you. I am an MCA 2006 passout currently working in a mid-size company on a progress 4GL technology project. But i am constantlly insecured about the future of this technology as ve...
Page 1 of 1

Hi friends,

I am new to this forum.My greetings to all of you.
I am an MCA 2006 passout currently working in a mid-size company on a progress 4GL technology project.
But i am constantlly insecured about the future of this technology as very few companies work on it.Recently i appeared for *** selection and got thru.
Now i have 3 queries:
1). What happens after clearing the interview rounds at ***? Will there be some medical tests.If yes ,then what kind of tests?

2). The company m working with has 2 years bond with me, of which i have only completed 3 months.The amount is 1.5 lakhs and as everyone knows *** also has a bond .So wat should i do?

3). Their is no guarantee of *** providing me some other technology to work upon. Whereas I am mainly leaving my current job because I don't want to work on Progress 4GL .

I know I have asked a lot of queries but friends its really a desperate and urgent kinda situation for me.

Thanx Guys,
Chum

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.