Teach me quick.....woke up late!!!

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hello pagals!!! I'm starting this thread for the enthusiasts, who are about to start preparing for CAT 2012, seriously henceforth :: . So lets please put in questions and good approach to questions that we come across. Also we should sha...
Page 1 of 1
@pune pagals: Do we have a dream team going around for pune puys? If so can I be also informed about the same?

Also guys, please do post any good question that you have in your stock, even if its only the visit you'ld be making.
Thanks.
My fear from CAT has started to deplete... Though there's one month hardly to prepare...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

- Thanks Arnab. It was the pool I was seeking.

My fear from CAT has started to deplete... Though there's one month hardly to prepare...
I never wanted what I gave up; I never gave up what I wanted.

Does anyone know about the cut-off %iles that FMS declared for this year? Also any unexpected trend that IIMs followed?

Hello pagals!!!

I'm starting this thread for the enthusiasts, who are about to start preparing for CAT 2012, seriously henceforth.

So lets please put in questions and good approach to questions that we come across. Also we should share our scores and questions(only after final day of slot, please) in mocks here...